Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Watch my Chops
6,055 Posts
Windsor Towers but I can't find any official height information.

Its about 23 floors so should be around 80m.
22 floors and 66m tall.

Reactions: Scraperfan

·
®
6,022 Posts
Oh cool...

Err found this....

According to pages 10 -11 the council had received 2 objections, and were told the redevelopment should not be approved based on namely:

Concrete cancer, and the structure was unstable for balconies - despite it mean to be originally built with balconies?? Structure is Falling apart? Swimming pool unstable?

Source - city of South Perth -Ord council minutes. (Dated 24.04.2012; page 10-11)

Anyway in the same document pages 19 to 31 have basically said there is no real concern and any upgrades will improve the safety and allow residents to enjoy balconies.

http://www.southperth.wa.gov.au/Documents/Our-Council/Minutes-and-Agendas/2012/April/Minutes.pdf

Maybe concerned residents should move out and let other people to live here. I would certainly be interested to live here with a balcony.
:)

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Well that's revolting. Thankfully nothing's happened, no doubt a building of its age has a convoluted strata situation that would likely make agreement and funding for works of that scale impossible to achieve.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.