Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yesterday I had an opportunity to go to a Gospel Festival. I prefer rock, but I don't mind listening to different genres of music from time to time. The festival lasted 6 hours (with one hour break), and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it (very good performers + atmosphere).

GOSPEL FESTIVAL - POSTER
by KamZolt, on Flickr

My ticket - row 3, seat 22 (VERY close to the stage)

MY_TICKET
by KamZolt, on Flickr

ZUIDPLEIN THEATER
by KamZolt, on Flickr​

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for the comments.

Great. I love it when people start exploring a new city and share their impressions with us. :)
Well, I love exploring cities. It gives me the unique opportunity to see the city through my own eyes rather than through the eyes of people who write tourist guides. Also, this way I have a chance to come across lots of interesting places/things that would never be mentioned in any guide books.

cool photos and I always like that iconic bridge which looks like a swan.
I like it too. It's called >>Erasmusbrug (Erasmus Bridge). I remember when I saw the bridge for the first time, it impressed me far more than the surrounding high-rise buildings. I was very surprised to learn that it was completed in 1996. It looks so modern even today...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erasmusbrug

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
July 6, 2014. Metropolis Festival.

It was a huge surprise to me to find out that one of my favorite new bands, Twenty One Pilots was scheduled to play concert within stone's throw from the place I had been staying! There was nothing that could stop me from going to that concert. The Ohio-based duo didn't let me down and gave a magnificent performance that evening. I had a really great time. :applause:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts