SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

NO PAPER does scandal like the British tabloid News of the World, which turned its blowtorch to Shane Warne yesterday, publishing pictures of his "memorable innings" last week with two women in a London flat.

Using what appeared to be a hidden camera, and the two big-mouthed rompers, the paper ensured that what happened in the bedroom went far beyond it. Among the insights were Warne's Playboy underpants and the use of a "4ft inflatable googly".

It claimed he sent a text message to one romper, saying his sexual appetite had contributed to the split with his wife, Simone. "She said that I was killing her," he wrote. In another he said "I am like a dog on heat." Warne is playing county cricket in England and we could not track either him or his manager down last night for comment.

For their parts, the rompers couldn't stop talking. One, Emma Kearney, said: "He made love the way I like a man to. He was a bit rough, he bit me a couple of times and was firm and manly."

But nowhere in the yarn did they say how much they were paid for the story.

Whatever you think about the small matter of Warne's privacy, it's not a good look for a bloke who's in the midst of negotiating a return to Channel Nine. What with the death of Richard Carleton and the start of the Logies, a Nine spokeswoman declined to comment, but last year Warne lost his contract with the broadcaster after an earlier sex-text scandal. A spokesman for Cricket Australia also declined to comment, not having read the latest on The Tabloids v Warne before we called.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=8366999#post8366999

ahaha that image is so owned

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Who really cares what Warne gets up to in the bedroom? :cheers: .It just shows how far British muckraking journos and newspaper rags will go to make money.
I say good luck to Shane for enjoying life something the mealy mouthed media types wouldnt know how to.

·
Banned
481 Posts
How many guys would wish they were in that position in the pic?

Come on now, be honest.

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
The public would be saying, been there done that. We've seen more Warne scandals than Survivor series. Not too sure if Shane's done that before, he's pretty keen :laugh:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
most of us have been there and done that...if not you need to get out more or be better 'connected'.
Go Warnie!
If you guys want a Warnie 'Special' just P.M. me.

·
Watch my Chops
6,033 Posts
It gets better and better. He needs to learn to not touch.

What a shoking setup. Shame the set up shane.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Believe me, I'll take Warneys word over anything the news of the world would say, IT could very well be a fake, Remember that one of Di riding on some blokes back? That was done by an impersonator.

·
Banned
Tremendous
8,579 Posts
Shame on these people. Poor Warney is just copping it even though he is living just like most blokes in his position

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well everyone likes sluts like Warne to be exposed, especially when they're sporting legends who are suppose to have an off field etiquette and be an idolic symbol.

im sure warney didn't mind the "position" he was in, but im pretty sure he's having sleepness nights over images like that exposed to millions of people across the world

·
Banned
481 Posts
vishalt said:
well everyone likes sluts like Warne to be exposed, especially when they're sporting legends who are suppose to have an off field etiquette and be an idolic symbol.

im sure warney didn't mind the "position" he was in, but im pretty sure he's having sleepness nights over images like that exposed to millions of people across the world

Sheesh...he was doing the normal red blooded male thing and wanted to get laid, what's the big deal with that? This wasnt off-field etiquette. This was in the supposed privacy of a bedroom, behind closed doors. Then he finds out that a pic of him about to be getting laid is broadcast all around the world. Of course he is gonna lose sleep over it. Wouldnt you? How would you like it if you pick up some chick, take her back to a hotel room and wholla, there is a pic of you published in a daily newspaper? What he does in the bedroom is his business only, and the girl's, or girls'. The only thing I am interested in is how many wickets is he gonna get in the next test match, not which position he is gonna blow his load in.

·
Registered
76,965 Posts
why is Warneys private life anyones business??
im over reading or watching anything on warney unless its on the cricket field.
i can only imagine what goes on with the other thousand high profile sportsmen around the globe.
sheesh

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
warne prolly has aids

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ahaha good one dyna :D now we prolly know we loves england so much anyway

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
yeah mate we loves england lmao. well he did try to move his family there.

·
©
9,470 Posts
Can't the farken media give the guy a break!! Sheesh, how many normal everyday people do this anyway?? We don't see that plastered all over the news!! It's none of our business, we really don't need to know about it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts