Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Golden Terraces is the biggest construction site in Central Europe, it will house the biggest glass dome on the continent and will become the landmark of Warsaw

Golden Terraces is the biggest construction site in Central Europe, it will house the biggest glass dome on the continent and will become the landmark of Warsaw

Paolo

Kafarek

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hey listen up everybody
I’m not sure if the Discovery showed anywhere else outside Poland a documentary movie about Golden Terraces, but good new for those who want to see this Here is a link for emule ed2k://|file|Warszawa-Zlote.Tarasy.2005.PL.TVRip.XviD-YAR.www!OSIOLEK!com.avi|146737152|EBBA3833932ECD85BCA7ED7E4F1E706F|/
Or you can just write “zlote tarasy” and search. It’s 140 mb, unfortunately for you it is in polish. However, it is worth watching, because of great visualizations and pic’s.
ZLOTE TARASY are AWESOME

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
It's one of my favourite projects in Europe, happy to see it rise ...
the glass roof and the surrounding buildings...the whole project is amazing

·
Banned
2,494 Posts
I love Warsaw's new buildigs! Much nicer than the buildings in Frankfurt,Istanbul or London.The only thing that is missing in the density but I guess poles will solve this problem soon ;)

·
.:junglist : and . AFOL:.
2,436 Posts
after finishing golden terraces will be biggest construction site in central europe eurovea in bratislava. i hope... :cheers:
or eurovea isnt bigger? :runaway: :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.