SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on a trip through central Europe in June, and I was traveling with train except for the first journey from Stockholm to Warsaw that I made with plane.
It was a very pleasant trip and it was nice to see Europe from another perspective. I have been to Warsaw many times before, but I never get enough of this great city! The next stop on my journey was Krakow, where I was born, but, Warsaw is still my favourite city in Poland :cheers: I love the different architectural styles in warsaw and how the city is developing. Here comes a few photos I took for you to enjoy!

I hope to post more photos from the other cities I visited including Prague and Berlin, the next ones will be from Krakow.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for the kind comments! Nice to hear that you appreciate my photos, and Warsaw. :) I will post some more pics later, but unfortunately I don't have so many left because I was only one day and a half in Warsaw this time.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here comes the rest of my pictures from Warsaw :cheers:

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, and that is a great thing about Warsaw, that there are both areas with skyscrapers and also many central parts which are nice despite they don't have any.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts