137,974 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Excelsior!
21,582 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
More or less the same, but this time it's an only slightly improvement. Could have been way better, though, look wise.I wish they provided it with a more ambitious effort and there by done it thicker width wise with lesser tiny typical antenna air openings, THAT would most certainly done it more spire-like than we got (a so-called spatenna) in real-life(lol) as I also said for a while ago. That would most certainly ALSO make the "only-roof-height-account"- guys(Not an one btw. But, sure several ones in this website being that) around here be way lesser aggressive or hateful of spires (or anything about sticks on top of a roof) to attack this otherwise beautiful supertall's "spire" or spatenna. Well, done it's done now, I suppose, and One WTC's spontaneous and unexpected turn to change its spire further to be more spire-like it's not on the table with this one, like Hudson11 said for many reasons . Otherwise absolutely love the rest, as I also said before. I bet all or the majority do, too💎👌

·
Banned
54 Posts
Visually it doesnt look like a supertall at all and spatenna doesn't fix it in any way. from a further distance, this stick is even less visible. we all know that the only purpuse of this spatenna was to overtake the shard and become the 1st in the eu using easy way. i know this is some achievment and poles were anxious to have it but it only caused laughter and made them seen as cheaters and not fair players. was it worth it? and im pretty sure poles themselves would laugh at it had this building built in some other country and claimed to be the 1st in the eu. lets be honest. dont think im some hater i just want things to be fair. in every other way this building it nice and classy except its height claim. :)

641 - 660 of 1061 Posts