Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
471 Posts
For those who haven't seen it yet:

However, this photo^ is a bit old. The building on the left has been renovated:







And here are some ongoing projects in Warsaw:

Golden Terrace:


Rondo 1:




In this shot you can see both Golden Terrace and Rondo 1 u/c:


Warsaw skyline is growing:

:D

Some other modern architecture in Warsaw:






And of course the old:






Warsaw in Poland is imho one of the most dynamic cities in Europe. I'm expecting a MAJOR tourist boom for Warsaw and Krakow! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
896 Posts
The title of this thread is in form of an open question, so
what do I think?

I think, that you guys are nice people, but
nevertheless - zealots. Being so overwhelmed
with the joy of having a fancy toy you want to show
it to everybody. But you fail to see that most people
here had seen your toy 1000 times already.
To me it's almost like starting a new thread about the Eiffel
Tower and asking: what do u think? Crazy to answer this one?
 

·
planning inaction
Joined
·
2,032 Posts
Yeah I have to agree. There were 234234235435345 threads about people's opinions about Warsaw already.

I mean, the pictures are nice, but really now...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
471 Posts
^^^^ OK, fair enough. Next time you can just ignore it and not click on the thread ;) There are people out there who actually haven't seen these pictures :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
471 Posts
artoor said:
The title of this thread is in form of an open question, so
what do I think?

I think, that you guys are nice people, but
nevertheless - zealots. Being so overwhelmed
with the joy of having a fancy toy you want to show
it to everybody. But you fail to see that most people
here had seen your toy 1000 times already.
To me it's almost like starting a new thread about the Eiffel
Tower and asking: what do u think? Crazy to answer this one?
Zealots? Mmmm... anyway, I don't live in Warszawa even but I like promoting it :) Perhaps more than you even who atleast says your location is in Warszawa ;) And as I said before, no one is forcing you to click on the link next time someone will continue this thread ;)
 

·
Iroquois of Europe
Joined
·
9,899 Posts
intervention said:
Yeah I have to agree. There were 234234235435345 threads about people's opinions about Warsaw already.

I mean, the pictures are nice, but really now...
If you're not interested in it, just live it and go... ;)
 

·
insatiable
Joined
·
309 Posts
I really have to agree with artoor here... when its about Warsaw there are millions of photos shown millions of times of like 10 buildings(exaggerating a bit) I mean its nice to see things from different perspectives but all pictures of Warsaw on SSC show so little of the city as a whole.

P.S you cant deny that the pictures are amazing :cheers:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,819 Posts
falconi said:
nice photos! :cheers:
is the structure of the golden terrace completed now, or will it be taller?
2 (technik-)etagen fehlen noch. Es wird um die 105 m hoch ,also ca. 2m höher als der Andromeda Tower in wien.
 

·
insatiable
Joined
·
309 Posts
FutureLOTpilot said:
What a beautiful city. I love threads like this about Warsaw. Keep em coming, no matter what some people may say. They're just jealous.

The people who said something actually live in Warsaw.... the problem is we see all these buildings everyday and for me who actually lives there its actualy getting boring, but i can understand its really fascinating for expats. again the photos are nice but I think we need threads also showing other faces of Warsaw...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Tomesh said:
The people who said something actually live in Warsaw.... the problem is we see all these buildings everyday and for me who actually lives there its actualy getting boring, but i can understand its really fascinating for expats. again the photos are nice but I think we need threads also showing other faces of Warsaw...

Sure, I'd like to see those types of threads too.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top