SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 1249 Posts

·
mies fan
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There were rumors about this on the Polish forum for some time now, but now it's official:

Orco Property Group takes the Warsaw residential market to a new height
(15/09/05 18:00 CET)

Orco Property Group and the Polish born, world renowned architect Daniel Libeskind have applied for planning permit and have made an official presentation to the city of Warsaw authorities for a high rise residential project on Zlota Street, Warsaw. In order to respond and complement the quality of the Warsaw skyline and the Palace of Culture, this iconic high-end residential building has been carefully and proportionately configured with a crown ascending to 192m in the Warsaw sky.
With this project, Orco intends to contribute to the wider cultural and social life in the center and bring the biggest capital of central Europe into the arena of the wider world of architecture and cities.

on the model, it is the transparent white one (on the left side, by the Golden Terraces)

·
28,091 Posts
YEAh
we waited so long for a new project
looks very good
not so boxy

Reactions: Highcliff

·
Registered
194 Posts
looks different....

·
6,410 Posts
It looks kind of like a shard of ice. So it'll be equal 3rd tallest in Warsaw will it? In any case a great addition to a really nice skyline - the new buildings seem to go well with the magnificent Palace of Culture & Science.

·
-
3,465 Posts
Very nice.

·
37,999 Posts
YEH!!, Here it is...another one to keep my sight on after the finishion of Rondo I and Golden Terrace....Warsaw!, I'm a fan. ;)

·
Registered
247 Posts
^ Aw, yeah, that's a nice tower. Looks like a fantastic location, too.

·
Registered
72 Posts
That is the best information of the year till now. I hope that the other high rise project at Grzybowska street will start soon.

1 - 20 of 1249 Posts