SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I know that D.C. and Boston are not EE Cities, but I took the pictures, so that in my eyes makes the pic's ok for this category. :)

So here just a few pics, NOTHING special, since I wasn't really going on a pic-shooting tour. So, no art-shots, no color adjustments and so on.. just a few tourist shots.

1. A few DC (peripheral and down town) pics.

Here's where the dollars come from: :)

FBI building:

Subway station:

The Mall; down town museum and memorial area:

The memorials:

Musemu of the American Indian: (I love the building)

Holocaust Musemu:

The Capitol:

White house :

US Supreme Court:

Boston:

(This pic is weird.. I could swear it's a rendering of the high building)

·
Torontonian 4ever
9,891 Posts
Beautiful pics! Washington is so monumental, wonderful city. The thing I liked the most about it was the subway system, eerily awesome in every way.

And Boston is great too, nice historic city.

·
Torontonian 4ever
9,891 Posts
Wow, it's true the John Hancock centre does look like a rendering, but that's what I find cool about these glass curtain towers. They almost look surreal in every pic.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I've never been a big fan of Washington, it's not a very layered city. The very centre does have some great architecture though. Boston, on the other hand is amazing. I love the first pic especially, very good job.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^^ N, I think that all these tours are very restricted since 9/11 ... for example, to go into congress, you have to know a senator; I was told. And so on... the Washington monument was closed, streets around the white house are closed as well.. But, I was visiting good friends, and I did get a tour of cool, local, places in DC. :) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :sleepy:

·
Krakus rodowity
5,218 Posts
Washington is amazing, Boston as well! Eastern rulez! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts