SkyscraperCity banner

281 - 282 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
17,399 Posts
Ex-Washington GM believes Dan Snyder will use name change as a 'chip' to build stadium bigger than Cowboys'

Cerrato said that now that the name has been retired, Snyder will be able to turn his dream stadium into a reality.

"Trust me when I tell you this, Dan will have one bigger and better," Cerrato said. "He'll use it as a chip to get that land where RFK was, to change the name. I would bet that it's somewhere involved in there. The name change is also probably helping him get the property he really wants."

Only time will tell if the name change ends up helping Snyder build his "bigger and better" stadium in D.C. Despite that, Cerrato believes the owner will look back on the name change and wonder why he took so long to make it.

Ha! The plot thickens. Appears some people are still looking for money from the taxpayers and some politicians are interested in helping them get it.

·
Unregistered User
2,559 Posts
Ha! The plot thickens. Appears some people are still looking for money from the taxpayers and some politicians are interested in helping them get it.
If by "the plot thickens", you mean information that's been known in the DC area for years, then sure. This is an article designed to get clicks from homerish Redskins fans who hate anything Dallas and nothing else. As usual, Cerrato has added nothing of value. He never does.

281 - 282 of 282 Posts