Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Suspended
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took these on Sunday on a quickie day trip during my first of two trips to DC. The weather was great, and the streets were alive. It's amazing how far this city has come in the last 20 years. Seeing as how Google delivers more than 1,000,000 hits for the White House and Capitol, I didn't see any need to waste my time photographing them.

come on, what's so interesting about this?!

dreary townhouse buildings, same boring crap as everywhere else...
If street scenes bore you, don't waste your time viewing this, or any other thread I might post.

More to come.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Thanks for the pics. IMO, pics don't do justice to DC, I think in some ways it's even better in person. There is more street activity these days so it's better in person these days than in the past.

·
1,847 Posts
You captured some beautiful street scenes. Some of it I recognized, some of it I didn't... all of it makes me want to visit for a DC fix :)

·
18,284 Posts
Great pictures as usual. The buildings in the first few pictures are kind of ugly, with the bland style and ugly colors and all. But the stately mansions, rowhouses, and stone apartment buildings are great.

You should take pictures of the White House and Capitol, just so that you have a few in your personal collection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts