SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaah ooooooooooooh ^^ How did you like it up there at Tokyo tower? ;)

·
Registered
906 Posts
great photos

what date do you think we will of seen all the photos?

where exactly did you go on holiday to just Tokyo?

thanks MAx

·
Dr.Med. Tom Green
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vapour said:
Mmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaah ooooooooooooh ^^ How did you like it up there at Tokyo tower? ;)

I was just impressed. The city is sooooooooooo big.

I was 2 times on the Tokyo tower. The other time was in the night. In the distance i saw a big firework and i can`t describe even with my motherlanguage what i feelt there. They are no words for this feeling ;)

maxxam80. I think i should be ready before i travel to Osaka in april.
I have to make all the pics smaller and upload them. It`s much work.

I stayed in the Hotel Princess Garden near Meguro. I travelled to Yokohama, Kamakura and Fuji. I was from 08.09.03 - 16.09.03 in Japan.

Sorry but i have to tell you that i don`t like sushi. I like italian food the most but i don`t want to pay 15€ for one Pizza so i ate only fast food.
This 2 pics are made with the other, the cheaper digicam.

I like this *g*

·
Dr.Med. Tom Green
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ray said:
There's japanese food other than sushi, you know.
I know, but ´the japanese kitchen don`t hit my taste anywhere. I don`t like any sorts under water living things. I like rice but i think this belongs more to China.
I saw many things in Japan that i could eat, but nothing was interesting for me.
But be sure i am not a big Mc Donalds fan. It`s just cheap, fast and have enough calories for my extrem long tours through the city.

·
Registered
229 Posts

Is this the Tokyo Institute of Technology?? i want to go there for school! looks like a great school and lots of great japanese architects coming out of there

·
Needs more Tokyo!
1,129 Posts
This thread is bad for my health :)

This section keeps reminding me I need to go to Tokyo fast or I'll die suffering ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
ThirdCoast312 said:

Is this the Tokyo Institute of Technology?? i want to go there for school! looks like a great school and lots of great japanese architects coming out of there
It's Tokyo University.
The building is Yasuda Hall, the simbol of Tokyo University. It was built in 1925.

·
Dr.Med. Tom Green
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AJphx said:
nice photos, Tom. thx

how recent are they?
They are from sep. 2003.
I don`t hink that really much have changed.

Okay everyboddy. I have new picture for you.
On the second day i visited Yokohama and walked through Tokyo. The Yokohama picture are the first.

1 - 20 of 293 Posts