SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Love it. Are there any other renderings besides the one from the original Water St presentation that you have above? Any HD renderings?
Not that I know of. If I remember right (and @FloridaFuture can correct me if I am wrong), the reason this never had its own thread is because SPP never officially announced that it was under construction and never really released many details about it, including renderings. It has been a month and a half since I have been in the office, I can't wait to make it back to see the progress of all of these buildings.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Wonder how they will utilize the rooftop space on this building? There isn’t any office buildings in Tampa that I’m aware of that have recreational rooftop space.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
So looking at the pictures above, there seems to be a short building across Cumberland just above the trees and further back, a taller building about the current Flour Mill location. Do we have any data on north of Cumberland?

·
Registered
113 Posts
From the Aerial photos in the above posts, is that 1050 going up across the street from 1077 or is that entire block Edition construction? Can’t tell exactly.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I don't know if I'm looking at old posts. This new website is throwing me off. Seems to be old info. Haven't we already talked about 1077 with the rendering? Maybe in Water Street thread? I remember posting clean image. It's 1011 e Cumberland in accela

1 - 20 of 75 Posts