·
9,181 Posts

Length:10.86 m

Width: 4.28 m

Weight:6.500 kg

Max speed: 30 sea miles,

Can reach upto: 300 miles

Can carry 1 operators and 10 people

These sea taxis looks cool :)They have GPS systems connected with the main office and payments can also be accepted by credit cards either in the taxis or in the offices

by Teknoloji Holding (www.teknolojiholding.com)

www.ntv.com.tr

·
re re re ra ra ra
4,737 Posts
How many have/will be put into operation?

·
Banned
2,494 Posts
ATV haberde ki reportja'da 600 civari demislerdi.Haberlerde bu taksinin icine girip canli reportaj yaptilar.Ici cok güzel gözüküyor.

·
Registered
27,958 Posts
i think next year year

·
Banned
2,494 Posts
Kuvvaci said:

New taxis of Istanbul... But these are water taxis :) they are designed for Istanbul and being producing now for next year. But even now Izmir and Antalya want to buy these taxis. Each Taxi's capacity is 6 ppl.
It's not only Antalya and Izmir!I heard New York,Germany and many european countries are interested in that project as well.

·
re re re ra ra ra
4,737 Posts
messiah said:
It's not only Antalya and Izmir!I heard New York,Germany and many european countries are interested in that project as well.
Are these water taxis turkish-made? If they are, then this is great news!

·
XYZ
311 Posts
great !! made in Turkey :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
They'd work really well for my home city Liverpool as well actually. They seem a really effective way of getting people across small stretches of water quickly. Currently, ferries across the Mersey are rubbish, infrequent and expensive.

It's nice to see Istanbul has invested so heavily in efficient public transport systems.

·
re re re ra ra ra
4,737 Posts
Excellent!
Just one? :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts