Architect: Criterion Capital

Developer: JTP

Height: 89.95m | 57.40m

Floors: 26 | 16

Residential units: 266

·
Registered
463 Posts
I live in Colliers Wood and proposals like this and the one posted the other day are desperately needed to make the area move towards feeling like an actual place, and not just retail parks and wasteland.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Cheap and nasty, you can see the render artist has saturated the renders with light to make them look less crap.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Yeah, despite my optimism above I actually don’t like the designs presented here. I do like that a patch of wasteland in the centre of the town is finally being built on. It does look overdeveloped, as in real life the plot feels a lot smaller. I never would’ve imagined two towers would be squeezed into this space

·
Kiwi in London
669 Posts
The towers dont look great but something is urgently needed to fll the current gap so this is better than nothing

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Once you have 'something' you are stuck with it for 100 years. Nothing leave open the option of something better.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Why so high all the time. It doesn't suit the area at all. They look like really cheap buildings which I'm sure in reality they will be. This is not how Colliers Wood should be progressing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts