Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
903 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
^^
Beautiful pics of elite residential estates surrounding Nashville!

Are Brentwood and Franklin wealthier areas than the City of Nashville?

Of course, I'd imagine these estates are probably in the suburban / rural areas connecting Nashville to Franklin...

·
Skybar Mod
24,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^
Beautiful pics of elite residential estates surrounding Nashville!

Are Brentwood and Franklin wealthier areas than the City of Nashville?

Of course, I'd imagine these estates are probably in the suburban / rural areas connecting Nashville to Franklin...
The wealthiest area of Nashville proper is Green Hills

Here are some pics of Green Hills

Hill Center Green Hills-003 by www.sitephocus.com, on Flickr

Green Hills Mall by Shanghai Daddy, on Flickr

Green Hills, Nashville, TN by William C. Johnson Architect, on Flickr

The Franklin-Brentwood Corridor is the wealthiest part of the Nashville Metro Area.

·
Skybar Mod
24,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is more rural than most parts of rural Britain and you consider that part of your 'city'? Or was it a joke?
Nashville is a strange city, it is extremely spread out and there are farms and forests separating different parts of the city.

Anyways, enough of Nashville. Let's move onto another city. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
The wealthier parts of Monterrey are located in the south, especially in San Pedro.

3-story Wal-mart in San Pedro, with stunning views of the city.

·
Skybar Mod
24,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Monterrey is my favorite city in Mexico! Even though I've never been to Mexico :?

But it's a beautiful city!

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Some more pics of San Pedro

Les comparto esta increíble fotografía de Valle Oriente, cortesía de Bee Vision Aerial

Paseo San Pedro

^^Así es megane, San Pedro está localizado en una de las áreas más verdes de la ciudad, justo al pie de la Sierra Madre Oriental

Aquí otras fotos

Vistas aereas de San Pedro

Euromotors Monterrey. :drool:

Más San Pedro

Lamborghini Monterrey

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Monterrey is my favorite city in Mexico! Even though I've never been to Mexico :?

But it's a beautiful city!
Glad to hear (read) that, its a really interesting city, like a mix of Mexico and the U.S.

I guess you don't live too far from here, you should come to visit Mexico :cheers:

·
Skybar Mod
24,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Glad to hear (read) that, its a really interesting city, like a mix of Mexico and the U.S.

I guess you don't live too far from here, you should come to visit Mexico :cheers:
Well it is a good little hike to the border lol, but a flight to Monterrey isn't too long. And it bypasses those sketchy border areas.

·
Registered
15,158 Posts
Wealthiest part of inner city Oslo is the Frogner area/west side. It's probably the wealthiest in the Nordics too - part of it at least got the highest real estate prices.

(Pictures taken by myself.)

·
Registered
25,547 Posts
Most wealthy part of Stockholm is clearly Östermalm in central Stockholm.

Yes, but this is not the only area that is known for its wealthy residents. The one should also include Danderyd, Lidingö, Eckerö (the former two are near the city) and some other parts of the city, aswell. Actually, the larger part of the Inner Stockholm is attracting the rich people due to higher housing prices. :)

·
Registered
15,158 Posts
Yes, but this is not the only area that is known for its wealthy residents.
This tread isn't about wealthy areas though, but wealthiest. There must be some limits to how many areas that can be the wealthiest.

And could you please stop quoting all the pictures in Svartmetalls post.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts