Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Cheers guys. Matt I know you mean well ;)
But the italics? I mean, what a dick waving contest. I could have italics. On a good day when the weather was favourable and the humidity was in target range, I could have ITALICS.

·
Charity-Spring
3,329 Posts
Congratulations mate. (Does this mean that l have to relinquish my right to vehemently challenge you if l disagree with you?. Lol. .....lf so , l'm off,and dragging democracy with me. ;) ) Seriously though, ,well done mate. I could actually heap genuine praise on your even-handidness over your many posts through the years and how it qualifies you to be a mod, but l won't.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Congratulations mate. (Does this mean that l have to relinquish my right to vehemently challenge you if l disagree with you?. Lol. .....lf so , l'm off,and dragging democracy with me. ;) ) Seriously though, ,well done mate. I could actually heap genuine praise on your even-handidness over your many posts through the years and how it qualifies you to be a mod, but l won't.
On the contrary however, you should know by now i’m Always right haha! Cheers though. :cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts