SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 1086 Posts

·
ไทย Amazing Thailand 泰&#2
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, we have our own forum. Thanks to Queetz and all other people that made this possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kob Khun Kab~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the Thai Forum

Hey Everyone!

Jan is extremely busy right now with a project but he has set up the Thai Forum so we can all get started. Much of the layout, subtitle and details still need to be worked out(even the name isn't finalized) and feel free to post any of your ideas on how to make this forum great! I'll start moving relevant threads to this section in the next few days. Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
11,786 Posts
WAHH!! Congratulations to all of you!!

BTW, this is the 1001st post in this new forum. Over 1000 already from day one. Not a bad start indeed. ;)

·
37,989 Posts
This room is a great precious prize for Thailand!!!.....Honestly thanks you toyou all the supporters!!.....:hug:

·
Registered
11,786 Posts
To queetz and all the existing mods, I would like to make it clear that CHAD wants to volunteer to be the mod for the Thai forums!!! :D

Hahaha....I am sabotaging him without his consent...I knew he will be too shy to ask for it directly. ;)

Any other contenders for the title? :D

p.s. Chad saw this post and is very disturbed by it, because he fears it will drive a wedge between himself and the his other beloved Thai forumers. Therefore, do take note that he DIDNT dare ask for it. :cool:

·
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by huaiwei

To queetz and all the existing mods, I would like to make it clear that CHAD wants to volunteer to be the mod for the Thai forums!!! :D

Hahaha....I am sabotaging him without his consent...I knew he will be too shy to ask for it directly. ;)

Any other contenders for the title? :D

p.s. Chad saw this post and is very disturbed by it, because he fears it will drive a wedge between himself and the his other beloved Thai forumers. Therefore, do take note that he DIDNT dare ask for it. :cool:
Yeah, i would love to have Chad to our Mod.
Go Chad! :)

T

·
0 Posts
I didn't help much with This Forum
But i'm glad that we are union in this forum

Congratulations to All of you guys and to ME!

KEEP WALKING

·
Iron horse rider dlx
4,278 Posts
Hey this is great!

Thanks Queetz and Jan for the new forum! :angel:

Now old Thai threads won't be forgotten after a few days without new posts. I see old threads here that I never saw before or had forgotten about.

I'm with Baq in hoping we will see more of the other Thai cities outside Bkk here as well.

Cheers mates! :cheers1:

·
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah, but there are actually a lot more threads than these though. I wonder if they all will be transfered to here.

1 - 20 of 1086 Posts