SkyscraperCity banner

1041 - 1060 of 1086 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you so much for creating THAI FORUM
Wishing all the essential info & movements to be nicely shared & exchanged in order to catch up potentiality of Thailand, as the Hub of S.E.A.

·
Registered
2 Posts
สวัสดีครับผมชื่อ พิสิฐ น้อยวังคลัง (เข้ม) อยู่มหาสารคามครับ

© P I S I T • N O I W A N G K L A N G

copyright © all rights reserved

IG : pisitstudio

·
Registered
18 Posts
พึ่งสมัครมาใหม่ค่ะ ฝากเนื้อฝากตัวด้วยนะคะ :) :banana::banana:

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Hi! I'm from Nicaragua and I will be arriving Thailand in July 2. I'm very exited waiting for my trip. I'll be staying in Chiang Mai, do you have any recommendations for eating good and cheap in this city? Which places do you recommend to visit? Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry to ask this, this way but I am new here and need to ask this question. So hope someone can help. I had made an informal contract in English with an English man to rent my shop in Thailand. I then returned to the UK. Some months later he went to a lawyer and had the English contract notarised. I was not there and from what I know this can't be done with out me present at the office too. Also the contract that was in English was just for us and not intended for use to make any formal contract.
The question is : 1) Is a contract in English only, valid in Thai Law?
and 2) Is the document he had notarised with out me there lawful?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
21 Posts
สวัสดีครับ ยินดีที่ได้เข้ากลุ่มครับ สมัครและอ่านมาหลายเดือนแล้วครับ มีสาระและความรู้มากๆ

·
Registered
21 Posts
สวัสดีครับ ยินดีที่ได้เข้ากลุ่มครับ สมัครและอ่านมาหลายเดือนแล้วครับ มีสาระและความรู้มากๆ
ลืมแจ้งชื่อ
ชื่อ ไพบูลย์ อัศวปรานี
phaibul atsavapranee
id: patsava = p(haibul)atsava(pranee) (ห้ามอ่านว่า ปัสสาวะ :nuts:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
สวัสดีครับ ผมชื่อปณชัย (เบส) นะครับ อ่านบอร์ดนี้มานาน(หลายปี)แล้ว วันนี้ขอร่วมเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของ thai forum ด้วยครับ

·
PropertyClub
1 Posts
Hello and sawasdee kah, ladies & gents!!

Feel free and do not hesitate to sent me a message, if you have any questions or need adivse for properties in Bangkok!!

Kind regards and a lucky day,

Khun Nam
Line ID: pc909

1041 - 1060 of 1086 Posts