Registered
9 Posts
สวัสดีครับ ชื่อธนเสฏฐ์ ครับ ขอเข้าร่วมเป็นสมาชิกด้วยนะครับ

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Hi all,

I've been following the forum for years but thought I want to participate a bit more. So let me introduce myself:

I'm a Thai/German UX/UI Designer and Photographer currently living in Bangkok. I just started organising photo meetups to scout good locations to take photos of the Skyline of Bangkok.

I was wondering if you know owners / estate agents or developers who would be willing to let us use their property for these meetups (5-10 people max) and in return I will take real estate photos for free they can use to advertise their property?

If you want to see some work you can visit my travel photography blog: ontrails (dot) co

Thanks!

Alex

·
Registered
17 Posts
สวัสดีครับ ชื่อสตีเว่นนะครับ สนใจเกี่ยวกับเรื่องรถไฟอ่ะครับ

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello there everyone! Finally I just found out recently that we have our own dedicated thread. I'm so excited that I am now part of skyscrapercity and hopefully I will be a good addition to this forum.

·
Fephanatto
6 Posts
สวัสดีครับ ชื่อเตอร์ เริ่มอ่านบอร์ดนี้มาก็ 10 แล้ว ตั้งใจสมัครเมื่อประมาณ 5 ปีที่แล้วแต่ไม่สำเร็จ ปีนี้ทำได้แล้วครับ ขอเป็นส่วนหนึ่งในบอร์ดนี้ครับ

·
Registered
70 Posts
สวัสดีชาว Thai Forum และแอดมิน .. ผมชื่อตะกร้อ นะครับ ..

ติดตามมา 10 ปีกว่าแหละ .. แอดเค้าเก่าชื่อ TA-KROW ไม่ชอบเลยเปลี่ยนเป็นอันนี้ครับ

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from beautiful Pattaya

Hi All,

Let me introduce myself;

I'm Duc but all my friends call me ducky or ductape and I am new to this forum.
I live in Pattaya most of the year but in summer I spent time with friends and family in Amsterdam where I was born.
I am retired and I hated the rain in the Netherlands so badly that I decided to move to LoS 555.
I have invited some of my friends to join me at this forum and hope to make some new friends here too.

Btw; I am married with my man Inger, hope this doesn't shock anyone.

Love,
Ducky

·
Banned
30 Posts
Hi Duc welcome to Thailand.
I hope you will love thai guy and thai culture.
We are webmaster of web site esan108.com , expert in north east area of thailand.
If you have any problem please ask me.

:p

1061 - 1080 of 1086 Posts