SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cowboy of Love
8,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this anything to do with any of you lot?

http://www.welivehere.co.uk/index.html

If so - i salute you.

I already have the Trinity car park print and may invest in others.
I have also spread the word here in Manchester - the Russell Club is going down well.

·
18,054 Posts
i wondered where those images came from. i always see them in the window of that rare book and record shop on division street. i was once going to buy the one of the roxy and the cooling towers, but at £30 each i sort of changed my mind.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
My friends has got a couple of these. One of the cooling towers and the other the Roxy. I was also thing about getting one.

·
do me bad things
7,550 Posts
LOL - fantastic!

The Cooling Towers Rainbow of Peace T-Shirt
As summer 2007 begins to draw to a close we have noticed the presence of a grey cloud hovering above the city of Sheffield. Tongues wag, rumours persist…and while we have tried to cover our ears, we can no longer ignore that the demolition of the Cooling Towers may really be on the cards. In the hope that this injustice against our proud industrial heritage may really not come to pass, we have created the Cooling Towers ‘Rainbow of Peace’ T-Shirt.
The T-Shirt design is screen printed onto American Apparel T-Shirts and is available in both medium and large sizes. *Postage and packing is free in the UK only.

·
Registered
11,760 Posts
Looks a bit like those suction pump things you put on cows/kinky women to milk their udders.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts