SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was such a beautiful weekend, I decided to go around my school's area (USC) and take some pictures. Sadly, my camera battery died before I could take any pics of the California Science Center and the Coliseum. Still a good bunch of pics, though.. There are many nice architectural suprises around here.. :eek:kay:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not familiar with the SSP.. what is it? :dunno:

·
Registered
514 Posts
You took some of the same shots I took of this neighborhood a little over a year go. Of course your photos of definetly of better quality. I love this neighborhood its so full of character, and charm. Personally I think its a very underrated neighborhood, I can see it having a much brighter future as LA gets more and more crowded. I'm sure many who already live here, don't want the secret to get out. You absolutely have to post this over at skyscraperpage.com. If you haven't already, please join that forum and post them, we love to have more LA forumers representing. Only one problem, it took a long time to load even with my fast speed internet. I think perhaps the pictures could be resized as the files are quite large :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just thought i'd ressurect this thread showing the USC area in celebration of the expo line. i took these pics about a year back.. I was hoping to take some new ones but my camera got misplaced :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts