Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Live and Let Live
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some homes in San Francisco. They dont exactly fit the stereotype that most people characterize as Typical Californian, but I prefer big city neighborhoods personally-I especially love Brownstones-something San Francisco doesnt really have(LOL)-but we do have some nice homes nonetheless. If youve got an extra 50 million bucks lying around-you can buy a nice one...LOL

·
Live and Let Live
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL(These houses arent for sale, but in my opinion, they would range from $5,000,000-$100,000,000, Id say the median for this bunch is about $30 Million)...Believe me, money doesnt buy happiness. It does, however, get you a nice house. I would love to see mass construction of densely packed-in large single family homes such as the ones above-but for middle class families. I think it would a new dimension of vibrancy that so many older areas lack-it would add lots of kids.

·
Live and Let Live
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there are houses that have yards, but most have oversized courtyards. the biggest single family residential lot in the whole city is 1 acre(its the chinese consul general's house in Monterey Heights)--also novelist Danielle Steele has the biggest house in Pacific Heights( about 2/3 acre) and her property is worth over 100 Million Dollars.

·
...::HK.:.:.:.LA::...
1,529 Posts
very beautiful houses... so very very beautiful... not to mention the nice views these houses have :)

·
Banned
9,194 Posts
bay area, loved the pacific hts and sea cliff shoots. what terrific pictures! both communities are wonderful and i really like the traditonal chic of pacific hts. but there is nothing as special as the set apart feel of sea cliff and the views from the outer golden gate.

just wondering...have you ever taken similiar shots of St Francis Wood and Forest Hill? Those are pretty damned magnificent city homes, too.

also...ever take any in places like Belvedere, Piedmont, Hillsboro, etc.? You really were able to capture the magnificance of the homes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts