Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
美国: Rep KE
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
CRAWFORD BUSINESS PARK

Crawford business park (CBP) is designed for all the convenience of doing business. CBP is integrated Business Park offering state-of-the-art amenities and professional workspace for leading corporate.

The buildings presents a host of futuristic facilities complemented with efficient and inspiring work environment for new-age professionals. • 75,000sq.ft. buit-up • 128 parking space • Hi-speed 3 lifts • 350 kva generator back up • 60,000 ltr underground water tank. - http://www.kingsdevelopers.com

·
Still Comin' Out Strong
16,271 Posts
if this building was surrounded with open green space with huge parking lots would have been the Bomb! it is too close to the road.
+1, except for the huge parking lots. I hate them. They hamper the urban-feeling you get from a city after a dozen or so huge lots are built w/ every new building that rises.
Green space is important. I'm sure there is some green around the area, and if there isn't they could always plant trees around.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
èđđeůx;69052317 said:
+1, except for the huge parking lots. I hate them. They hamper the urban-feeling you get from a city after a dozen or so huge lots are built w/ every new building that rises.
Green space is important. I'm sure there is some green around the area, and if there isn't they could always plant trees around.
You're right.Green space is very important.I find Nrb from T Mboya St to Machakos "airport" to Dandora+Eastleigh very dull,lifeless and greedy "town" for building on every inch.

·
Still Comin' Out Strong
16,271 Posts
^^ so you are for sprawling parking lots? :?

I posted in another thread how I loved densely-built cities, such as tokyo, and if Nairobi becomes more dense w/ projects built in close proximity to existing buildings then kudos to that :cheers:.
You can still have density and green areas too.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.