SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Less is more.
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one who got a PM from b4mmy telling me he won't be coming on here again due to the personal attack on some thread from Liverpolitan?

I hope he reconsiders,as I'm sure you all do.

·
wind-up merchant
15,971 Posts
Liverpolitan needs a slap, I'll have a go at him dont worry b4mmy. No Scouser beats anyone of the threads, alot of people have tried and failed, with me that is.

·
Banned
8,209 Posts
That's a real shame. b4mmy sometimes gets stick on the Liverpool forum, but I find him to be a very balanced forumer. With him and caw pissed off, I hope this isn't the start of a mass exodus of decent forumers, driven away by a minority of idiots.

andysimo123 said:
Liverpolitan needs a slap, I'll have a go at him dont worry b4mmy. No Scouser beats anyone of the threads, alot of people have tried and failed, with me that is.
WTF?

·
Less is more.
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep!! But no point stoking the flames, it only makes things worse. Lets just show bammy some support and post some positive shit so he comes back once he realizes how much he'll be missed.

Come back Starfleet Commander your fleet needs you!

·
wind-up merchant
15,971 Posts
Pobbie Rarr said:
That's a real shame. b4mmy sometimes gets stick on the Liverpool forum, but I find him to be a very balanced forumer. With him and caw pissed off, I hope this isn't the start of a mass exodus of decent forumers, driven away by a minority of idiots.

WTF?
Ye i know, wtf am I on about, bit hyper to much sugar.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
You're kidding?

I always thought B4mmy handled that most petulant of forumers with great skill and dignity even in the face of some quite horrible and needless agression. I guess one man can only take so much abuse. Its a shame. Some people on here really need to grow up a bit I think.

·
Less is more.
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lets hope he comes back though guys, he is and could still be a real asset to our forum.

·
Less is more.
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
say it loud, say it proud, come back Chris!!

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
andysimo123 said:
It's got nothing to do with me, he's had bigger run-ins with others. I've nothing against B4mmy: when he harrassed, abused and chased me, without provocation, I'd respond mildly, when he left me alone, it was nice and I'd ignore him. He could coexist happily when he wanted to, but he didn't always want to.

He did discuss the contents of private discussions on the Forum recently, which I know upset one person in particular, so maybe he feels a bit silly about that? I think that is far more likely to be the reason for his failure to show his face today.

This "storming off" and coming back business is all a bit silly, isn't it?

·
Just something
8,905 Posts
rolybling said:
Give it to me baby! Give me corduroy!
If anyone can tell me where this quote is from they shall be awarded with something very special indeed .....

It sounds very `Austin Powers` but keep the loose change :runaway:

:) :cheers:

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
rolybling said:
Am I the only one who got a PM from b4mmy telling me he won't be coming on here again due to the personal attack on some thread from Liverpolitan?

I hope he reconsiders,as I'm sure you all do.

That doesn't sound like Bammy to me. Probably just a drama queen moment. He's been goading the Polster for months so sooner or later he was going to get stung. Assuming, of course, this is true. He'll be back, no doubt about it.

·
Less is more.
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pietari said:
rolybling said:
Give it to me baby! Give me corduroy!
If anyone can tell me where this quote is from they shall be awarded with something very special indeed .....

It sounds very `Austin Powers` but keep the loose change :runaway:

:) :cheers:
Nope but a good guess, keep trying, I don't think anyone will get it to be honest, you are all so...white?

Thats a clue.

·
Banned
2,602 Posts
:fiddle:

Yes, what a big bully Liverpolitan is. I hope bammy and dgnr8 can one day overcome their anguish and pain. Perhaps with a course of counselling and anti-depressant medication they might come to terms with what's happened to them...

:hilarious

·
Less is more.
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
glad to see your concern Blabbermouth. You're borderline yourself. I've got a fantastic memory ;)

1 - 20 of 134 Posts