Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am tourist and i want to know that which cities in Italy are best for the tourist point of view. What are some good cities in Italy because one of my friend want to go to Italy...

·
L'amour du risque
Airbus A380
10,006 Posts
All the cities are great! :cheers:

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but dude i want some most popular cities in Turkey because after that my main focus to hit those cities i have no much budget of the turkey trips share with me major cities...

·
23,197 Posts
Hi mate. Foreigners know Italy just for famous cities like Florence, Venice or Rome. The whole country is full of cities and incredible places: each one have something of different, even the more tiny! Probable you not believe me, but even for me there are so much places to discover, and every time is a magic. Surely you should do a lot of travels here, if you want to enjoy our art/history/culture.

1) First of all...what kind of holiday you want?
- UNESCO World Heritages
- Nature and Wildlife
- Biggest Art Cities
- Middle / Little Art Cities
- Gastronomy and history
- Culture and entertainment
- Religion places
- Shopping and fun
- other

2) How much money do you have?

3) In which season/period you want to come here?

Try to answer to my questions, to facilitate the search ;) Hope I can help you. If you want know more, ask me. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.