Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
D & Y
99,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can have as many teams as you want in each sport, but for myself, I would pick only 2 teams each...

NHL---- Montreal, Vancouver.

CFL-----Sask., BC.

NFL-----Dallas, San Francisco.

MLB-----Yankees, Seattle.

NBA-----Portland, Seattle.

Soccer in N. America--Vancouver.

Soccer in Europe-- Manchester United, Real Madrid.

·
39,929 Posts
Football: changes all the time, at the moment Hamilton Tiger Cats
Baseball: Toronto Blue Jays

Basketball: college teams only

Don't follow soccer or hockey

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i pick Toronto for all of them (except NFL obv.) only because i live here and don't watch any of them and therefore don't have any favourite players or anything. i don't actually even care when Toronto is doing well in any sport, that's how uninterested i am. i fail at being male.

·
39,929 Posts
i fail at being male.
Interest in sports isn't a male pursuit. There do seem to be differences in which sports males and females gravitate to though.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Interest in sports isn't a male pursuit. There do seem to be differences in which sports males and females gravitate to though.
true. baseball, football, basketball, hockey, etc. would typically be the sports males are interested in though.

i was just poking fun at a stereotype some guys feel pressured to fit. however, being gay pretty much wipes the slate clean on societal pressure to fit certain molds, imo. so i'm off the hook.

·
39,929 Posts
Yes, I know how you feel. I suppose I've 'failed' as a gay boy for liking football, being in the military, etc. and not having much interest in some things I'm 'supposed' to be into.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts