Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Well if you guys are counting WPB like Kev said, than I like Delray Beach. I LOVE Fort Lauderdale beach, its one of my favorites. And in the Keys, I would have to say Bahia Honda has the nicest beach. As for Siesta Key, as it was mentioned earlier, that area does have some of the nicest beaches in the world, I really like turtle beach.

·
Banned
579 Posts
Well if you guys are counting WPB like Kev said, than I like Delray Beach. I LOVE Fort Lauderdale beach, its one of my favorites. And in the Keys, I would have to say Bahia Honda has the nicest beach. As for Siesta Key, as it was mentioned earlier, that area does have some of the nicest beaches in the world, I really like turtle beach.
fort lauderdale beach is fantastic, stupid of me 2 forget that

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Nikki Beach is great! :cheers2: :scouserd: :banana2: :drunk:
But it is the ultimate place to show off, you can make a good argument that it is your favorite place to relax.
I was up at Ponce Inlet, just south of Daytona this past weekend, I like it more than anything in SoFla. Except if I want to party then I prefer the above mentioned over anything in or around Daytona.
Kevin if you seriously have never been to Nikki Beach before then you need to sneek in sometime.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts