Yes, I know suburban areas, specifically America style suburbia can be boring and all, but what does the city have to make you life more enjoyable?
Life!Yes, I know suburban areas, specifically America style suburbia can be boring and all, but what does the city have to make you life more enjoyable?
1. Send you're kids to a decent school system.The better question would be "What can you do in the suburbs that you can't do in the city?"
Can't think of one thing.
1. There are also great private and public schools in cities.1. Send you're kids to a decent school system.
2. Buy a brand new 2,500 sq. ft. house for under $250,000.
3. Do all you're shopping under one roof.
4. Never see or speak to your neighbors.
5. See a real live cow.
6. Look like 98% of the people around you.
7. Park your car where you want, when you want, and without paying for it.
8. Leave your front door wide open and not worry about losing anything when you come home.
9. Do all your errands without leaving your car.
10. Get lost in your own neighborhood.
No^^ The population density in the county where i live is about 1,000/km². But I think that I'm just lucky, because many of my friends get to school in a motorized way.You're not in American styled suburbia.
Even British suburbia isn't quite as remote as American.