• Jamestown, NY

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Glenns Falls, NY

Votes: 6 17.6%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Nashua, Watertown, Jamestown. Oops and I stayed a night in Salisbury, neglected to check it. My bad.

Been through Corning, Dover, Lancaster, Hagerstown, and Glens Falls. May have been through Williamsport on the way down to Hershey in '85, but don't remember.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Only Williamsport and Hagerstown this time. I really liked Williamsport and it is usually where we stop to eat when on the way to Rochester.

·
Proud Marylander
553 Posts
Live in Annapolis; been to Salisbury a few times while staying at Ocean City; stayed in Lancaster and toured the sites for a day on the way to Hershey; stayed in Williamsport for a night on the way to Canada (got to see the Little Leagues Stadium of course); and have been to Hagerstown umteen times during ski trips and on the way day trips to western Maryland.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Yeah, I figured AC would probably get the highest number of votes.

The difference between AC and the other small cities is that its where all the Mid-Atlantic and parts of NE go to get their gamble on.

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Wow, I don't think that I have been to any one of them! Eventho I used to drive to a lot of eastern cities!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts