SkyscraperCity banner

Whats cities have you been spent time in?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what cities (included in the poll) have you been to?

Airports do not count, train stations do not count...unless you actually seen some parts of the city.

yes, more than one choice is available.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
NYC, BUF, NFNY, ROC, SYR.

I've spent at least a few hours in Springfield and Harrisburg, and passed through all of the others except Boston, Baltimore, Providence, and Jersey City; but didn't choose those since I don't think it really counts.

Yes, I lived in NH for 4 years and never went to Boston. Never wanted to. Lowell and Worcester were as close as I got. So shoot me lol.

·
registered boozer
1,090 Posts
all except for the new england cities and DC.

i've driven through dc on several occasions but can honestly say that i never saw anymore than what i could see over the freeway sound barriers.

i have to see more of new england, i've never had much reason to go there though.

·
A B C
1,669 Posts
I've spent time in Springfield, NYC, Niagara Falls, and Boston of course.

·
Jersey FRESH
460 Posts
Philly, PA
NYC, NY
Hartford, CT
Boston, MA
Springfield, MA
Washington DC
Baltimore, MD
Jersey City, NJ

Went to Niagara Falls, ON but not NY. I've driven/ridden through most of the others but didn't count them.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Time for a new poll -

Who has NOT been to NYC?

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
jmancuso said:
dude...you'd be suprised.
Oh I'm sure.

But we're still pegged at 100% in this department...

Both times I stayed in NYC were at the Hotel Bedford - which has made appearances on Seinfeld... Lexington & East 40th, right near Grand Central and Times Square, excellent view of the ESB from the room both times. One of those old hotels where the doors and windows don't quite shut because they've been repainted 16 umptillion times...

Incidentally, the worst pizza I ever had in my life was from a deli a block or two away. I would not recommend it if I remembered the name. But I'm not letting that taint my impressions of NY pizza.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
lol... I've always found it funny. Pontillo's pizza is a favorite "local" pizza place in Rochester, and my grandparents live like 20 yards from the one on Ridge Road; But they have the Buffalo Skyline on all of their pizza boxes and employee shirts.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts