SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
oemoemenemoe
1,496 Posts
Well, depends on what your interests are really. But Holland is very central, and close to the country that hosts the WC ;) It's quite small, and I know them tourists love Amsterdam and all it has to 'offer' ;)

Nah seriously though, why don't you tell us what kind of things you like in your travels, and the duration of your stay, then it may be a lot easier to plan a holiday (as I plan to visit the state of the team you, according to your nickname, support :))

·
....okay?!?!?
1,990 Posts
If you want to visit one country i would recommend Italy, great weather, a lot to see and do and very different places (north/south) :cheers:

·
Lord of Legoland
10,890 Posts
Inlandsvägen said:
Is not Europe, except a part of Istanbul.
Precisely!

I will as always recomend Denmark in the summer, especially the Copenhagen part where Malmo, Sweden is just a 35min train ride away... and it's within 3-4hours from Hamburg and Berlin Germany too..

Other than that, and based on your nationality I think Germany, southern France and Switzerland may be among the best choices, and give the "right" european holiday :D

·
Banned
657 Posts
Spain, in Spain you can do everything, Spain has mountain, beach, culture, museums very importants, monuments very importants ... etc etc etc

My cities prefers in Spain are :

Barcelona, you should be in Barcelona 1 time in your life ;)

Madrid, ufff is very very important, is very beatiful, 1/3 is green terrain, museums, monuments, theme parks ...

Salou and www.portaventura.es ;)

Sevilla ;)

Valencia :p

A pack of Madrid, Segovia
A pack of Barcelona with port aventura
A pack of Valencia and Benidorm
Canary islands :D
Balears islands, for example Eivissa if you want the discos, beach ...

If you want more imformation you should see this page

www.spain.info

·
Prince of Persia
1,926 Posts
Spain or Turkey..

·
South East Nine
40,857 Posts
keros said:
Spain, in Spain you can do everything, Spain has mountain, beach, culture, museums very importants, monuments very importants ... etc etc etc

My cities prefers in Spain are :

Barcelona, you should be in Barcelona 1 time in your life ;)

Madrid, ufff is very very important, is very beatiful, 1/3 is green terrain, museums, monuments, theme parks ...

Salou and www.portaventura.es ;)

Sevilla ;)

Valencia :p

A pack of Madrid, Segovia
A pack of Barcelona with port aventura
A pack of Valencia and Benidorm
Canary islands :D
Balears islands, for example Eivissa if you want the discos, beach ...

If you want more imformation you should see this page

www.spain.info

Spain would be a good choice, quite a bit of variety.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.