Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What country in Europe should I visit and Why?

I will be visiting Europe this summer after World Cup....What countries should I must see?

·
Registered
49 Posts
You should visit Turkey.
Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya is very visitble in sumer.

·
oemoemenemoe
1,496 Posts
Well, depends on what your interests are really. But Holland is very central, and close to the country that hosts the WC ;) It's quite small, and I know them tourists love Amsterdam and all it has to 'offer' ;)

Nah seriously though, why don't you tell us what kind of things you like in your travels, and the duration of your stay, then it may be a lot easier to plan a holiday (as I plan to visit the state of the team you, according to your nickname, support :))

·
Banned
18,001 Posts
serdar alt said:
You should visit Turkey.
Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya is very visitble in sumer.
Since when is Turkey in Europe? Turkey is in Asia. Only the tiny part of the country west of the Bosphorus is in Europe.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Turkey is good, the only disadvantage would be that if you wanted to see more of Europe, you are starting somewhere a bit out of the way.

·
BUMMED
2,733 Posts
Settle with the BIG 5, Europe's 5 trillion-dollar economies... Tried and tested by practically any decent tourist with a big budget to spend...
GERMANY, The UK, FRANCE, ITALY and SPAIN

·
....okay?!?!?
1,990 Posts
If you want to visit one country i would recommend Italy, great weather, a lot to see and do and very different places (north/south) :cheers:

·
Lord of Legoland
10,895 Posts
Inlandsvägen said:
Is not Europe, except a part of Istanbul.
Precisely!

I will as always recomend Denmark in the summer, especially the Copenhagen part where Malmo, Sweden is just a 35min train ride away... and it's within 3-4hours from Hamburg and Berlin Germany too..

Other than that, and based on your nationality I think Germany, southern France and Switzerland may be among the best choices, and give the "right" european holiday :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
just dont go switzerland if you're on a budget holiday, + there is nothing to do

·
Banned
657 Posts
Spain, in Spain you can do everything, Spain has mountain, beach, culture, museums very importants, monuments very importants ... etc etc etc

My cities prefers in Spain are :

Barcelona, you should be in Barcelona 1 time in your life ;)

Madrid, ufff is very very important, is very beatiful, 1/3 is green terrain, museums, monuments, theme parks ...

Salou and www.portaventura.es ;)

Sevilla ;)

Valencia :p

A pack of Madrid, Segovia
A pack of Barcelona with port aventura
A pack of Valencia and Benidorm
Canary islands :D
Balears islands, for example Eivissa if you want the discos, beach ...

If you want more imformation you should see this page

www.spain.info

·
Prince of Persia
1,928 Posts
Spain or Turkey..

·
South East Nine
39,883 Posts
keros said:
Spain, in Spain you can do everything, Spain has mountain, beach, culture, museums very importants, monuments very importants ... etc etc etc

My cities prefers in Spain are :

Barcelona, you should be in Barcelona 1 time in your life ;)

Madrid, ufff is very very important, is very beatiful, 1/3 is green terrain, museums, monuments, theme parks ...

Salou and www.portaventura.es ;)

Sevilla ;)

Valencia :p

A pack of Madrid, Segovia
A pack of Barcelona with port aventura
A pack of Valencia and Benidorm
Canary islands :D
Balears islands, for example Eivissa if you want the discos, beach ...

If you want more imformation you should see this page

www.spain.info

Spain would be a good choice, quite a bit of variety.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts