SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this has nothing to do with skyscrapers//but out of the countries everyone has visited(not including everyones native land) wich one left the best immpression on you. but did you like best about it...how did you find the people, and what were your favorite sites?

also does anyone have any future trip plans?

·
Me No English
341 Posts
Oman

·
Banned
32 Posts
Armenia (although im not 100% sure if its considered middle eastern)

best scenery, best people, best lookin girls, got a hometown feel to it. over all armenia = the whole shabbang

i plan on visiting Azerbaijan, and maybe a couple of arab countries, somewhere like Lebanon. not no saudi arabia or anything i dont want my hands cut off

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Israel :)

I'm sure I'l visit again some time soon lol

Planning to visit... Brazil (still!) and a euro road trip some time this summer if i can get the funds together

·
Adm!n!strator
907 Posts
Saudi Arabia! :) Amazing country.

Future Plans - UAE, UK, US & Canada (hopefully by the end of this year or start of next year). Have been to UAE and UK before, never been to North America.

·
Prince of Persia
1,928 Posts
Turkey.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Makaveli said:
wait hold up is this best impression in the middle east countries we been or everywhere?
the countries you have actually been to.

and i thought atlantis was a lost city(that hasnt been found yet :eek2:

·
DAMNED
12,849 Posts
Makaveli said:
i plan on visiting Azerbaijan, and maybe a couple of arab countries, somewhere like Lebanon. not no saudi arabia or anything i dont want my hands cut off
im about to go there this summer...come with me:)

·
DAMNED
12,849 Posts
shugs said:
Israel :)

I'm sure I'l visit again some time soon lol

Planning to visit... Brazil (still!) and a euro road trip some time this summer if i can get the funds together
:banana: u are welcome to visit again:)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts