Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my user name is pretty freaky but here we go:

kevin is my name, that 22 stands for different things, august 22 which is my birthday, my brother's birthday is january 22, my mom's birthday is june 22, and my lucky number is 22.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Hey Kevin, how about a pin and social security number?

^^ That is really personal information--I don't think you should be posting it. A lot of creeps exist on the internet.

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hey Kevin, how about a pin and social security number?

^^ That is really personal information--I don't think you should be posting it. A lot of creeps exist on the internet.
where is the personal information? this is not funny at all they have one in LA i thought we should do a thread like this in miami 2!!!!

·
Contents Under Pressure
9,623 Posts
Mine's part of the occassional "stage name" I used playing in punk bands years ago---Dez Spellbound.

Doesn't mean a damn thing. I just thought it sounded cool.:lol:

(I love the old Hitchcock film of the same name as well)

·
Biscayne Corridor Realtor
930 Posts
<-----no, it's not about ladies legs

As you can probably guess my name is all about my irrational, exuberant, childlike passion for really tall buildings. :banana: How tall? well the taller... mmm you know the rest. :colgate:

I also love design, guerrilla art, urbanism, culture, and real estate in general.

This is a great forum thread to all fall back in love with each other again after all the recent unpleasantness.

group hug time :grouphug:

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
RX(MEDICAL TERM) 727(BOEING) SFL(SOUTHFLORIDA) 2002(YEAR I FIRST FLEW A QUIET FRIEGHTER ALSO BECAUSE OF THE ENGINE TYPE YOU CAN SAY IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I DROVE A ROLLS-ROYCE :lol: )

·
Just another user
376 Posts
In the late 1980's, my dad worked for IBM in Boca and was a tester for a "portable" computer, a computer with a 7" screen , keyboard, and two 5" floppy drives, that would fold up and have a handle at the top. It ran DOS, and he had AOL on it. A couple years later he made me a screen name: Andyxox

He died a few months later, and I've never changed my user name since (My AIM S/N is still the same account that was registered with DOS) and to make everything homogeneous, I register all new accounts with the same name.

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In the late 1980's, my dad worked for IBM in Boca and was a tester for a "portable" computer, a computer with a 7" screen , keyboard, and two 5" floppy drives, that would fold up and have a handle at the top. It ran DOS, and he had AOL on it. A couple years later he made me a screen name: Andyxox

He died a few months later, and I've never changed my user name since (My AIM S/N is still the same account that was registered with DOS) and to make everything homogeneous, I register all new accounts with the same name.
sad story

·
Registered
203 Posts
My user name is actually short for a drum rudiment called a double stroke roll. Had it for years...Ah those were the days, playing in a Rock-n-Roll band.

·
Biscayne Corridor Realtor
930 Posts
aol in 80's?

Sorry about your dad bro. I noticed something interesting in your post are you sure it was aol and not Compuserve or Prodigy. I ask because I was one of the first aol users and when I joined around 91 it was still a MAC platform only service. Yes for those who don't know aol began as an apple user only group.

·
Just another user
376 Posts
Sorry about your dad bro. I noticed something interesting in your post are you sure it was aol and not Compuserve or Prodigy. I ask because I was one of the first aol users and when I joined around 91 it was still a MAC platform only service. Yes for those who don't know aol began as an apple user only group.
I'm not too sure, I was very young at the time. The computer might've not had AOL on it until the early 90's, which is when he created my account, but I recall some sort of AOL-like connectivity through DOS.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
You know I don't know. If you can find it I would love to see it. That client is a little hard to keep track of with her placement of photos, but it's OK she is a great client.

She is also 1999 Miss Sweden.:)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts