1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I know many English and many of them believe EE is in the 3rd world and a shithole not worth bothering about. Brits are Ignorant, many also believe that they created all of EE after versailles because it was all either German or Russian, for them were just cheap labour.
Although i love sibu and for me its a beautifull town love to go to Romania soon..

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
I know many English and many of them believe EE is in the 3rd world and a shithole not worth bothering about. Brits are Ignorant, many also believe that they created all of EE after versailles because it was all either German or Russian, for them were just cheap labour.
Although i love sibu and for me its a beautifull town love to go to Romania soon..
there's one ignorant person in this thread...

Sibiu looks very nice, nebunul, i bet it will be flooded by tourists before too long.

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^ Thanks for your review guys :cheers:
Sibiu is waiting for you all :)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
there's one ignorant person in this thread...
Sorry i was in the U.K for the summer of 2006, in Tunbridge Wells. and thats the impression i got while i was there for 3 monthes. I was racially abused in a few bars and lets say i liked the U.K but many people actually gave me that impression as i described above. Anyway im not saying all british are like this, there were some nice people, but many are so far up their own arse its impossible to describe, plus why does nobody smile especially on public transport. These people you seem to class as "chavs" are the worse. You can tell a nice brit from a bad one a mile off.

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
^^ :cheers:

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Sorry i was in the U.K for the summer of 2006, in Tunbridge Wells. and thats the impression i got while i was there for 3 monthes. I was racially abused in a few bars and lets say i liked the U.K but many people actually gave me that impression as i described above. Anyway im not saying all british are like this, there were some nice people, but many are so far up their own arse its impossible to describe, plus why does nobody smile especially on public transport. These people you seem to class as "chavs" are the worse. You can tell a nice brit from a bad one a mile off.
I'm sorry you experienced such racism in my home country, there's idiots everywhere. if you're ever in newcastle i'll buy you a pint to make up for it. :cheers:

·
Just Relax
22,873 Posts
Thats a great looking place! Almost looks like Sienna in Italy from that angle. Beautiful.

These people you seem to class as "chavs" are the worse. You can tell a nice brit from a bad one a mile off.
Yep, we have many of these. Unfotunately Britain has a scummy underclass that contribute nothing. But ignore them please. The rest of us are quire nice:)

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^ Cheers!
BTW Funny enough, I have just been to Toscana – Florence, Sienna, Pisa … beautiful indeed :cheers:

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^ English only. Sorry you were not invited anyway

·
Buka Pintu
23,641 Posts
Seriously who would want to visit Romania?Its dirty its poor its corrupt its run-down its crime-ridden and its full of racists and homophobes.Perfect holiday destination?Dont think so.

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^ Sorry English only. They have got class you haven't

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^^ Class ...you born with ... sorry

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If not Sibiu .... maybe ... other Romanian cities

Cluj-Napoca maybe?

This was filmed 5 years ago (2002) ... a lot has changed since ... :cheers:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=447346
........................................................................................................

Timisoara?
[/URL]

[/QUOTE]
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=448013
........................................................................................................

Sighisoara maybe ?!?!

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=448013

Oradea ?!!?

·
Rock Lord
12,954 Posts
Looks beautiful but I have to be honest and admit I've never heard of this place before!
I'm the same as JDRS, it looks a beautiful place and one I had never heard of. It really does look amazing. Some of those buildings are some of the nicest I've ever seen, it looks a city of colour.

I see it has trolley buses, there is talk of Leeds getting them and I'm quite intreagued to see what they look like in action.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts