Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the forum count.... will either city succumb to posting shit just to make the numbers jump and win this dubious honour?
 

·
Disco and drugs trade
Joined
·
15,947 Posts
That 39 seconds....

(ah, can't be bothered)

..thing is a bit irritating, odd time, 39 seconds? Why not 30 or 60 or a rounder 40 seconds?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,032 Posts
Stop a thread saying Manchester Airport will close and Granada are about to relocate to Otterspool, we'll hit 40,000 before the weekend.
 

·
Just something
Joined
·
9,039 Posts
We could talk about Liverpools population figures?
 

·
Just something
Joined
·
9,039 Posts
And the `World Famous - Liverpool John Lennon Airport` is always worth a post or two.
 

·
Just something
Joined
·
9,039 Posts
Accura said:
Or even better, Liverpool's projects? Assuming they exist! Reading through a lot of this forum, you wouldnt think so!
Please see below for further information :) and feel free to consult this `Forum` at your leisure for further developments. er, literally.
 

·
Liverpool + Urmston
Joined
·
7,290 Posts
Come on Accy Boy ,help us to win, start whinging......

Accura said:
Or even better, Liverpool's projects? Assuming they exist! Reading through a lot of this forum, you wouldnt think so!
We could get the mancs to post on Preston Developments and we are certain to win :)

This is daft, let us do our own thing ,who cares about post counts, its content not quantity that counts
 

·
10th February 2008
Joined
·
60,501 Posts
woody said:
We could get the mancs to post on Preston Developments and we are certain to win :)

This is daft, let us do our own thing ,who cares about post counts, its content not quantity that counts
It's quality not quantity that counts. :)

PS. Liverpools forum should be at the top of the forum page as well, etc! :wave:
 

·
Liverpool + Urmston
Joined
·
7,290 Posts
Do you think I didn`t know that, imbacile

jrb said:
It's quality not quantity that counts. :)

PS. Liverpools forum should be at the top of the forum page as well, etc! :wave:
Cheers jrb, but I did know that (honest :) ), I just redefined a well known saying to suit the situation, so there...... :bash:
 

·
10th February 2008
Joined
·
60,501 Posts
woody said:
Cheers jrb, but I did know that (honest :) ), I just redefined a well known saying to suit the situation, so there...... :bash:
It's ok woody, I was only having a laugh. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,396 Posts
Stephen Robinson said:
That 39 seconds....

(ah, can't be bothered)

..thing is a bit irritating, odd time, 39 seconds? Why not 30 or 60 or a rounder 40 seconds?
Believe it or not I have something to do with the 39 seconds. Originally it was 45 seconds but at the beginning of 2005 I, and my followers lead a campaign to abolish the 45 second rule. We were known as CAFSR (Coalition Against the Forty-five Second Rule) some of you may remember. At the end of our campaign Gothic changed the 45 seconds into 39 seconds for a laugh :eek:hno: after this I resigned as the leader of CAFSR and the coalition soon afterwards collapsed.
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top