SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the one thing that frustrates me is the startup time. It's about 3 seconds. Man sometimes you want to get that babe walking by but the camera hasn't started up and bam....she's gone! :(

What is your main frustration with your camera? :)

·
Expert
933 Posts
the near limit sucks the camera has to be atleast 10cm from what it is to capture or it will get blurry

·
Success and Happiness
6,696 Posts
using the viewfinder of my new cam for a prolong period is very tiring for the eyes... I am having slight double visions now... changing lens... :tongue3:

prefer to use Nikon 5400's rotating LCD to take pictures. But, compromise on quality...

·
More excitment ahead!!!
17,714 Posts
hyacinthus said:
using the viewfinder of my new cam for a prolong period is very tiring for the eyes... I am having slight double visions now... changing lens... :tongue3:

prefer to use Nikon 5400's rotating LCD to take pictures. But, compromise on quality...
Whats your new cam??

·
Registered
201 Posts
Fujifilm finepix s3100

:down: What frustrates me about my camera is the shutter speed, there is no possible way to control it. :bash: :clown: :crazy: :bleep: :cry: :wallbash: :crazy2::down:
I have no problem with the viewfinder becaus I have 2 :yes: :righton:

·
I need coffee.
1,442 Posts
I've got an Olympus C-765 Ultra Zoom 4.0 Megapixel camera, my first digital camera. I'm pretty happy with it, but I think I'm going to have to get an extra battery... as the one I have has run out of power a couple times while I was out and about.

Also, the response time when I press the shutter button is crap. It makes taking action shots very difficult.

·
→
3,422 Posts
when i bought my sony one, i was a total newbie at cameras.. i bought it coz my cousin told me the Sony's were the best around (another newbie, huh).. my first frustation was when i realized it could not work as a webcam.. :tongue3:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts