Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realize that I tend to fart a lot when I walk. Notice it when I walked down to Centinela animal food place on Sepulveda. I felt like a 74 VW bug with a bad clutch!

Another thing that I do is adjust my socks even of there properly fitted. It's jut natural and weird cause i do it without realizing that there fine. That's one of the main reasons I like to wear flip flops (year~round)...:lol:

Who's next don't be shy?

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just make sure you walk in front of me.:lol:

·
Bleed Dodger Blue
1,773 Posts
I hate it when I stick to myself, so I always have to fix that.

·
I'm not Chinese
1,262 Posts
I just realize that I tend to fart a lot when I walk.
:rofl:

That's probably the funniest thing I've read ever since I joined this forum almost 5 years ago. :lol:

Oh God... Well, on average, people fart 14-20 times a day. So start counting and if you fart over 20 times in one single day, then you do fart a lot.

I guess that'd be something funny or weird about me, I don't fart at all. :tongue3: I'm clean and I have class. :tongue3: Hahah...

Seriously, something weird about me is that as soon as I'm done taking a shower, the first thing I put on is my shirt and then I immediately do my hair. Because if my hair gets dry, then it's going to be really hard to cumb my hair and it's going to look messy (yeah, even messier).

After I'm done doing my hair, I put on my underwear, pants, etc etc etc...

·
"There It Is, Take It!"
981 Posts
Oh God... Well, on average, people fart 14-20 times a day. So start counting and if you fart over 20 times in one single day, then you do fart a lot.
Farting while sitting on the toilet doesn't count.

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ That's funny I usually don't fart when I'm dropping off the kidz in the pool. Maybe sweat a little but that's about it!!!! :lol:

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe i need to switch to canola oil or something*

·
Registered
346 Posts
I just realize that I tend to fart a lot when I walk.
You should keep disgusting shit like that to yourself. :bash: What is going on with the interchange! It has just become an orgy of anal sex discussions and fart jokes. This is LA people we don't have anything sexier to talk about!

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
Eventhough I don't drive a whole lot, when I do I have a tendency to want to fart as well. Then my boyfriend asks, 'what's that smell?' then I say 'it must be your neighborhood', he lives in Boyle Heights. Is something wrong w/ me?

·
5,837 Posts
When I go to Long Island ... I strive to be an asshole w/ people when I'm driving on the Southern State Pkway. I tell my husband or friends who rarely see this that I am looking for someone to 'play' with. It is such...a... terrible.. habit . And while I may giggle, i feel bad... deep, deep, deep down inside.

I fix my hair constantly. I have to get a pedicure once a week and ruin a perfectly fresh one. I love getting my eyebrows tweezed by little Korean women... I actually find it sootheing..

I love sitting at sushi bar's and beerfest Sapporro.. while watching the suchi chef's prepare my rolls,tataki, and tempura..
I always play Big L on my home stereo as loud as the volume will go on Sunday mornings to keep me up..

I misplace mail sometimes. I call my mother 4 times a day. I call my Aunt in Chicago atleast once a day. I text message too much instead of actually talking on the phone. ... I always insist on using 3 dutches to roll a marley and ruin it everytime even though I know i can only use two at a time...

man i got alot...

I used to paint my dogs nails... I get my dogs high... I get my cat high.. I draw penises on peoples faces when theyre drunk but only if they fall asleep with their shoes on..
I go to strip clubs too much.. I use my car wayyyyyyyyyyy more than I need to.. I am always a complete asshole on the subway when it's packed.. which it usually is. I check out Skyscrapercity way too much and always leave the screen on my laptop. I eat way too much junkfood. And.... lastly I have about 20 pillows on my bed ranging in all sizes and they always end up on the floor when I sleep except 2.

·
Angeleeeeeeeno
1,720 Posts
well..i'm super crazy! :lol: well...I have this really bad habit of counting....don't know why, always count 1..2..3..4..5..then1..2...3..4..5..then1..2..3..4..5..then1..2..3..4..5..then..1..2..3..4..5 ...you see!! i knew i'd read this so i had to type it all out. :( and then I go backwards...:nuts:...this is almost always done with my right hand...other times I count anything and everything and must always end with an even number...so if i'm driving I count how many cars I pass by and if i have have to turn i have to wait to pass another car if the car I just passed ended with count 13...:nuts: but, besides that it really hasn't taken over my life..not yet :lol: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

·
5,837 Posts
Yea.. I go to Long Island alot because my parents move to Long Beach and Upstate and Jersey Shore.. so I kinda need it. Last summer after driving it out to see my father on fathers day I found myself driving it more and more in Manhattan. I've stopped as of the recent gas price increase but even now I will use it to go to Queens and Brooklyn sometimes. Actually we own two vehicles and o man.,... one is an SUV.:eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :lol:

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You should keep disgusting shit like that to yourself. :bash: What is going on with the interchange! It has just become an orgy of anal sex discussions and fart jokes. This is LA people we don't have anything sexier to talk about!

Oh cut it out BAZ you know you enjoy this type of conversations.... :lol:

1 - 20 of 125 Posts