SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anyone know Berlin Metropolitan area? i just need a plan of the area. and what is the objectives.. thanks alot

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

may i be asking information someone who knows Berlin??? to discuss..

and thanks mekkyII

·
Banned
1,805 Posts
nefise said:
and what about to expand into Poland? is it a strategy?
I think it was a joke ... you know history between poland and germany :) ahah !

·
*Made in Estonia*
904 Posts
nefise said:

may i be asking information someone who knows Berlin??? to discuss..

and thanks mekkyII

Than ask me... I have lived in several districts and I know a lot from Berlin!:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeees:) i know history.. Hitler wanted to divide Poland.. but i can not know what is on agenda nowadays:> is there a strategy about city growth???.. hey! i'm asking about metropolitan area!! do you want to help:)

beta 29 may can help me abot what helps Berlin to develop. is it economy? is it neighbour cities efect? is it univercities? or only being capital city??? and what about local people? i know everyone is from another culture.. but what i want to know is 'is judgement of urban and metropolitan area democratic?'

·
Rekordvizemeister
2,300 Posts
defi said:
never trust zee germans
So etwas kann nur ein ignoranter Dummkopf schreiben :bash: :bash: :nono: :stupid:

Oder würden die Schweizer gerne noch einmal richtig Kasse machen am Unglück anderer Völker?????

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry i did not want to cause an argument.. you know my question is about city! :eek2:

·
Civilization
2,713 Posts
Well they are still trying to cut down poverty to be more intact with the former west and they have low birthrates. I think they are building a lot of office building in and around Berlin to catch up with Frankfurt. They are trying to enhance the infastructure, museums, and nightlife for tourists. BTW Berlin is a charming city.

·
Civilization
2,713 Posts
GEwinnen said:
So etwas kann nur ein ignoranter Dummkopf schreiben :bash: :bash: :nono: :stupid:

Oder würden die Schweizer gerne noch einmal richtig Kasse machen am Unglück anderer Völker?????
What did you say in German? I can see you called him ignorant. It was just a joke :)

·
*Made in Estonia*
904 Posts
macon4ever said:
Well they are still trying to cut down poverty to be more intact with the former west and they have low birthrates. I think they are building a lot of office building in and around Berlin to catch up with Frankfurt. They are trying to enhance the infastructure, museums, and nightlife for tourists. BTW Berlin is a charming city.
Yes, that´s right, there are still many wounds between east and west but it happens a lot and I hope they will close this wounds soon. Btw. there are too many differences between east and west if you look at taxes or prices...

The birth rates are really very low in Berlin and whole Germany! Ok, our metro population is growing and the city at the moment too but how long?!

Another problem is...Berlin wants to built nice Skyscrapers and there are huge projects... but we are just having too much office space and there is no chance to catch up with Frankfurt!

Berlin wants to change Infastructure too with huge new metro and tram lines, with new Autobahnen but there´s just not enough money and with low birthrates there are not enough people in the future who would use them!

Museums and nightlife is just perfect in Berlin, there´s so much culture, so many clubs and new museums....that´s really perfect in Berlin!

A lot will change on 28 May, when North-South tunnel will start operation and Hauptbahnhof, Südkreuz, Gesundbrunnen and Potsdamer Platz start service.

The next hopeful project would be the new Airport.....
Let´s see....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it's really good.. what about the difference of plant cover in east and west?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
okke.. do you think transporting is enough for it? do u know sth else? i found the strategic plan at the end:) but i want to know how government find resolutions.. it's clear with politics and experts.. but what knows the local one? public imean.. may they don't consider cos they have low birthrates?? i try to understand.. have you got idea?

·
Rekordvizemeister
2,300 Posts
macon4ever said:
What did you say in German? I can see you called him ignorant. It was just a joke :)
Sorry, but my english is really poor:-(((, I couldn't say it in english :dunno:

We want to live in peace with our neighbours and I don`t want to read imperialstic jokes which have a realtion to the darkest chapter of the german history!

·
öh
296 Posts
GEwinnen said:
Sorry, but my english is really poor:-(((, I couldn't say it in english :dunno:

We want to live in peace with our neighbours and I don`t want to read imperialstic jokes which have a realtion to the darkest chapter of the german history!
Mein lieber Freund, das war doch selbstverständlich nur ein Witzli. Kein Grund so aus der Haut zu fahren.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts