SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ahoy Ahoy
7,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas? i saw it under construction a while back in 2003. It is located next to the M6 Toll in Cannock.

·
15,712 Posts
i seem to rememver a distribution centre being contructed along the ms toll when it as 1st opened....could it be this?

·
lime-hating shrublet
21,805 Posts
Not sure what it is but I saw this building when I went to the large Motorhouse 2000 car showroom in Cannock a few weeks back which is directly opposite it.

It's a nice lickle skyscraper. :yes:

·
Registered
14,981 Posts
Though it grieves me to admit it, I come from the fair metropolis (or not) that is Cannock.

The picture isnt clear but all the towers like that near M6 toll are built by Fred Pritchards Pritchard Holdings. One in Bridgtown has a restaurant on top floor and is offices. There is another one by the retail park adjacent to the toll road, which is offices. There is also forthcoming one being built next to Stafford/Bham rail line which is to be a hotel, though there are other buildings so may well be a mixed scheme.

Dont go back if I can help it but will find out some more when I go back.

·
Registered
43 Posts
It looks a bit like Towers Business Park on the edge of Rugeley. From this pic you can just see the tower at the bottom.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Heres some more small tower buildings in Staffordshire

VIRAGE POINT, Viarage Retail Park, Bridge Works, Walsall Road, Cannock. (I thnik an indian restaurant called Zafroni is on the top floor i think i may have been there a while back.

ORBITAL PLAZA, Bridge Street, Cannock (12 storey) don't know the status

TOWER PLAZA, Towers Business Park, Rugeley

NELSON COURT, Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford

1 - 10 of 10 Posts