Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
1981 Civic
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the problem with Kansas City forumers? Why do they feel compelled to be assholes about everyone else's city except their own? I cant even remember the last time someone bashed KC. They do no research whatsoever and just start shooting their fucking mouths off about shit they pull out of their ass. "KC will have 900,000 in 300 sq mi." The day KC has 900,000 in 300 square miles Indy will have 28,453,293 in 361 square miles.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just giving them crap. At the kc forum there was talk about KC plans to get a mounted patrol unit and they doubted Omaha had one when it was brought up ... something about it not having big enough crowds ... then it turned to Omaha being 'children of the corn' with it's downtown mounted patrol. I don't think they realized that virtually every major city has these units ... not some hick town thing. :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
I love Kansas City and Saint Louis, both very cool towns in their own
right. Missouri River vs. Mississippi River? Can't tell the difference, Great Lakes bias, just kidding. :jk:

·
Registered
872 Posts
NaptownBoy said:
What is the problem with Kansas City forumers? Why do they feel compelled to be assholes about everyone else's city except their own? I cant even remember the last time someone bashed KC. They do no research whatsoever and just start shooting their fucking mouths off about shit they pull out of their ass. "KC will have 900,000 in 300 sq mi." The day KC has 900,000 in 300 square miles Indy will have 28,453,293 in 361 square miles.
Not all of them are bad. TheKansan has never done anything bad on this site.

·
Banned
22 Posts
NaptownBoy said:
What is the problem with Kansas City forumers? Why do they feel compelled to be assholes about everyone else's city except their own?
Classy... lots of class. I've never said a word against you. No wonder the midwest forum has only a few KC posters that dare to come in here.

Take a look at the threads I startd about KC projects.... tons of views and NO responses. Maybe the jealousy and hostility toward KC is so strong it's blinded you. Is that possible?

·
Registered
79 Posts
^BS. In a pm from KCskylinelover he admitted to me he is LJK/[email protected], though he still denies being Raytownthug. This is his newest persona. It's only a matter of time before he starts flaming again. Everyone beware of this guy.

·
1981 Civic
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KCskylinelover said:
Classy... lots of class. I've never said a word against you. No wonder the midwest forum has only a few KC posters that dare to come in here.
I never said you did. You said shit like "Outside of people from rural Indiana, why would anyone move to Indy? And did I ever say anything negative about KC? Absolutely not.

Take a look at the threads I startd about KC projects.... tons of views and NO responses. Maybe the jealousy and hostility toward KC is so strong it's blinded you. Is that possible?
I have absolutely nothing to be jealous about, especially as far as KC is concerned. I would ask you to drop in the Indianapolis Development News thread to see just what we have going on but I dont think you would treat us well. Once again, get your facts straight before running off.

·
Banned
1,098 Posts
NaptownBoy said:
^^^Really? Or maybe Steely Dan was right, someone might be sneaking something into the water there.
There may be something in that western Missourah water. :jk:

·
1981 Civic
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Urban Elitist said:
^BS. In a pm from KCskylinelover he admitted to me he is LJK/[email protected], though he still denies being Raytownthug. This is his newest persona. It's only a matter of time before he starts flaming again. Everyone beware of this guy.
So how many personas does he have total? Four? Please dont tell me he's playing the Internet sock puppet game...

·
Registered
79 Posts
^ Not sure how many total, he admittedly has three but still claims that "KCDevin is Raytownthug". He made this screename to log in and say "[email protected] is not Raytownthug" in another thread a few days ago...so yes he's playing the sock puppet game.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
If my memory serves me correctly, when this forum began, or rather when Worldforums.com ended and moved here, most of the Kansas City forumers who came along were cool and great assets to the forum but because of the harsh and intense rivalry between St Louis and Kansas City caused most or even all the good Kansas City forumers to leave and go to Skyscraperpage.com and what we got left with here was the bottom of the trash heap.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
NaptownBoy said:
Makes sense.
It's true, trust me. I don't know how long you have been here but there were some real fights and mud slinging in alot of Kansas City threads to the point where the good KC formers gave up and left.

It's sad because Kansas City is such a great city and needs to be represented in a better way than what it is now.

·
The Jive is Alive.
1,537 Posts
^I don't appreciate the implication that St. Louis forumers drove the "good" KC folks away. Every city has been dragged through the shit on this forum and others. You don't see everyone fleeing as a result.

·
Banned
22 Posts
Urban Elitist said:
^ Not sure how many total, he admittedly has three but still claims that "KCDevin is Raytownthug". He made this screename to log in and say "[email protected] is not Raytownthug" in another thread a few days ago...so yes he's playing the sock puppet game.
You must have no life at all. Your only concern in life seems to be referring to me as "raytownthug" , you're wrong and you are pathetic for maintaining this without proof. Since I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am not raytownthug, I consider you a complete fool for the insult.

Like I said (and everyone overlooked), look at the threads I created about KC projects. Many, many readers and 2 posts? KC has had more major projects and total $$ construction over the past 2 years than any other midwest city outside of Chicago. It also has many other huge future projects in the works, as much as any city in the midwest, yet nobody cares to comment?

It speaks for itself the bias here. As for other KC forumers - they don't come to this site because they have their own site with hundreds of active posters, why would they come here when there is an obvious nonsensicle bias?

·
1981 Civic
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
KC has had more major projects and total $$ construction over the past 2 years than any other midwest city outside of Chicago. It also has many other huge future projects in the works, as much as any city in the midwest, yet nobody cares to comment?
Hmm... Minneapolis, Indianapolis...

It speaks for itself the bias here. As for other KC forumers - they don't come to this site because they have their own site with hundreds of active posters, why would they come here when there is an obvious nonsensicle bias?
You just answered your own question.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.