Okay, the title says it all I should think.
Me, I want something done about our pathetic justice system and it's ridiculous leniency. What about you? What do you want to see resolved as part of the next government's mandate?
There is one thing I forgot to mention that is of pretty big concern to me and that is our transportation infrastructure.
We pay gas taxes that were supposed to be dedicated to roads and highways from day one. Instead we have to beg for a small fraction of those funds back. We are billions and billions of dollars away from having our roads and highways funded to even a maintenance level....why is this so when we are bringing in surplusses? Somebody had better do something about this soon or we will be doing a lot of swerving on the highways to avoid the potholes.
1) Healthcare and examining the system in depth rather than just promising $X billion(s) more funding
2) A discussion about federal/provincial/municipal resposibilities and working to make sure that conflicts are worked out so this shell game stops
3) In the same vein, an examination of the funding gap between the federal and provincial governments
5) Staying out of areas that are provincial responsiblities unless it is addressing 2)
6) A re-jigging of the PMO so that the Prime Minister is no longer a dictator with a 4 year term
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to skyscrapers, towers, highrises, construction, and city planning enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about structures, styles, reviews, scale, transportation, skylines, architecture, and more!