SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
decore
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yupp, you're right.
When I looked closer on the movie I think I could spot the domechurch a little bit to the left outside this picture.

I was just curious what city it was. Thought it was further away from Arlanda :)

·
You gotta have teeth baby
337 Posts
could u post the movie too?

NÅN SOM HAR NÅGRA FLYGBILDER AV ANDRA STÄDER?
sista kunde jag tagit en grym bild, men visste inte ifall man fick ha kamera vid start.

·
The Big Cheese
1,722 Posts
Yupp, you're right.
When I looked closer on the movie I think I could spot the domechurch a little bit to the left outside this picture.

I was just curious what city it was. Thought it was further away from Arlanda
Uppsala is closer to Arlanda then Stockholm is, its about 30 km from Arlanda to Uppsala and around 40km from Arlanda to Stockholm

I didn't recognize the town at all...

·
Expert
933 Posts
DnH said:

sista kunde jag tagit en grym bild, men visste inte ifall man fick ha kamera vid start.
jag trodet var bara gällde elektronik med sändare?

·
decore
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DnH:
I would like to post the movie but it's in unedited DV-format which has a very high bitrate. (About 3.6 MB/s). It's from a trip to New York in 2003 and the 2 hours of film I have on my HD takes up about 26 GB :) I have had thoughts about editing the clips to a compressed and shorter movie but haven´t got around to it yet.

Ringil:
I know Arlanda is very close to Uppsala but what I meant was that I thought the plane had come further away. :D

·
You gotta have teeth baby
337 Posts
decore : ok, did you record when you started (när planet lyfte) ? fick du nå bilder eller nåt på Märsta? Det första området man ser när man lyfter..

·
decore
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DnH said:
decore : ok, did you record when you started (när planet lyfte) ? fick du nå bilder eller nåt på Märsta? Det första området man ser när man lyfter..
No, what's covered in the picture above is pretty much all I got over Sweden.

And as you said, you're not allowed to use cameras during start and landing. I find that pretty stupid but that's what they said in the speakers.

·
Registered
31 Posts
DnH said:

Det är inte riktigt vad du menar, men det här är kul att titta på.
Lantmäterigrejs
Hoppas länken funkar, dom gömmer det ganska bra.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts