SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
They should include Measure R2 transit projects into the San Fernando Valley including, the light rail line along Van Nuys Blvd., the conversion of the Orange Line busway to light rail, the Red Line subway extension to Burbank Airport and Downtown Burbank, and the eastern extension of the Orange Line to Burbank and Glendale.

What I've also noticed is that the LA neighborhood of Van Nuys (where I live) is getting worser and worser every month and it will become like South LA or East LA in the future.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
^^ I think everywhere is included. At least 3 LRT/HRT projects in SFV are planned to be complete by 2040, including a Red Line extension to Burbank Airport.

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
They should include Measure R2 transit projects into the San Fernando Valley including, the light rail line along Van Nuys Blvd., the conversion of the Orange Line busway to light rail, the Red Line subway extension to Burbank Airport and Downtown Burbank, and the eastern extension of the Orange Line to Burbank and Glendale.

What I've also noticed is that the LA neighborhood of Van Nuys (where I live) is getting worser and worser every month and it will become like South LA or East LA in the future.
And just to think I had thought that the central SF Valley had already established itself as a sistah hood to the one in the south.

·
L O S A N G E L E S
6,590 Posts
THE VALLEY NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD!

VINTAGE LOS ANGELES​
TOM PETTY IS A BAD BOY FOR LEAVING HIS FLORIDA SWEETHEART​
AND MOVING TO LOS ANGELES TO PURSUE HIS CAREER IN MUSIC.​

41 - 45 of 45 Posts