SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What your city will look like in 2010 gold coast will look somthing like this

its just a 10 min job on paint and i guessed the renders of the 90 floor transit center elite and ana
post pix of your city

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
broadie said:
What your city will look like in 2010 gold coast will look somthing like this

its just a 10 min job on paint and i guessed the renders of the 90 floor transit center elite and ana
post pix of your city
i dont think the elite towers will be so big and Transit towers also, shrink em abit and ill agree :)

·
28,501 Posts
A Brisbane 2013 posted by Locke...I know there is a 2010one out there somwhere. I might even get around to doing one myself

Locke said:
Out of interest just took defec's fab pic and photoshoped in Vision, ES and a few notionals like the 250m Elizabeth Street tower, 480 Queen, that 80+MU etc, all of them best case scenarios, but anyway, who can predict the future anyway:

·
Registered
79,656 Posts
next to impossible to say how a city will look in the future.
2010 is only 4 years away, so wont really be changed all that much. only a couple of tall ones in brisbane and GC will go up.Sydney & melb might have another couple of 150m+ towers as will Perth.Darwin will have its 2x 30storey bldgs completed.
thats about it.

·
Watch my Chops
6,069 Posts
Perth will be alot different skyline wise and look a little denser. But really east perth will be spectacular and start making some great and dense heights. Will be intresting to see we have a 121m apartment tower to spire. Perth will transform from 2010-2020 a heap more though.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
CULWULLA said:
next to impossible to say how a city will look in the future.
2010 is only 4 years away, so wont really be changed all that much. only a couple of tall ones in brisbane and GC will go up.Sydney & melb might have another couple of 150m+ towers as will Perth.Darwin will have its 2x 30storey bldgs completed.
thats about it.
well, Soul will be finished as well as ConC, and by then ANA site, elite tower, transit tower and dolphin towers will be u/c so itll definately look alot denser and taller :)

·
transatlanticism
1,449 Posts
adelaide will have spire living (16-20 bentham street) and possibly 115 King William Street - Could both be in the top 5 tallest!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Mants said:
adelaide will have spire living (16-20 bentham street) and possibly 115 King William Street - Could both be in the top 5 tallest!
And many more smaller towers that will really fill out a lot of places in the cbd, and extend the skyline! (sa water to the South, Franklin St apartment towers, other CC towers etc etc)

·
Watch my Chops
6,069 Posts
Perth's skyline is well very long and very extensive and it's just the begining.
Some images of the future. We should see all of this by 2015. Ill cheat a little.

(only stage 1 and 2 of riverside)

The new stadium will be up near the freeway and the government is trying to buy the piece of poo in the middle. Mising Raine Square (96m) and 140 williams street.

If docklands is a guide mabey 2020 but the aim for this 2015 so it stays that way. Perths taste for inner city living is set in and that image of perth will be different. By 2010 alone there will be more apartment towers counting the ones aproved, UC and then there will be more on that.

Plus other stuff. So mabey the air shot will be the only way to cover it. We need a good Graphic designer in our forums.

·
Registered
79,656 Posts
SUNNI said:
well, Soul will be finished as well as ConC, and by then ANA site, elite tower, transit tower and dolphin towers will be u/c so itll definately look alot denser and taller :)
yes, as i said, GC & brisbane will have some major talls go up in next 4 years, which include Soul,ANA,Conc Oracle and maybe dolphin towers.
Brisbane will get Vision,empire,and maybe emerald.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haha on my render of ana i didnt know what it would look like and it was pretty spot on except 4 the colour but it had the spire and everything

·
Perthite
8,113 Posts
Perths skyline is taking form in the east and the north as well as two inner suburban projects which are huge (especially Belmont). As for the traditional CBD where the main towers are now, nothing will change unless Saville starts on the Emu Brewery site soon to make for the 2010 mark.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.