Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While on the train I grabbed these.

I think the first lot are where the drive in cinema was for one night and the other one is where I think used to be a milk processing plant right next to some 3 storey flats. Both on the Vauxhall road though I think. Taken with mobile on moving train so excuse the quality

And here is the other place

·
Registered
413 Posts
top one is curzon street mate we dont know what the development is as of yet, its been discussed in the sticky development thread above. its being done by carillion dont know what the other is.

·
It's Sting. So What?
32,693 Posts
Yep, the top one is Curzon Gate alongside the Digbeth Branch Canal. It is student and private dwellings. There will be an 11 storey tower and a 12 storey tower there. It is on the former Castle Cement site.

Unsure what the second one is. There has been some confusion over that.

·
ENTJ 8w9
11,993 Posts
We have no images for both. It seems the council do not have any either. However, it has been given planning.

·
It's Sting. So What?
32,693 Posts
^^Um, here's Curzon Gate. I think this is the most up-to-date image we got, not too sure.

·
It's Sting. So What?
32,693 Posts
^^I don't think it is. Sim said something about it being a vision. But it could be possible. I haven't looked for a planning app. yet.

·
Change is Here!
4,082 Posts
^^I don't think it is. Sim said something about it being a vision. But it could be possible. I haven't looked for a planning app. yet.
Says something about a new head office for West Midlands Fire service on the hoardings on Vauxhall road. Went past the other day.

·
Sense Offender
553 Posts
Says something about a new head office for West Midlands Fire service on the hoardings on Vauxhall road. Went past the other day.
Then surely its the replacement for the current central fire station?

·
It's Sting. So What?
32,693 Posts
Aah then it probably is, though I'm still unsure about the safety village aspect of it.

·
Registered
470 Posts
No the Fire Control Centre is in wolves, at the Science Park, Its where all the phone calls will go basically, and I believe is one of the most hi-tech buildings of it sort in the country. Nuclear proof!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts