SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Tastemaker Extraordinare
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't heard from Benji and Blink. You still uot there my LA brothers?

·
Registered
213 Posts
really? why?

·
Tastemaker Extraordinare
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i don't think he did anything to be banned, but i didn't read all his posts so i dunno.

hopefully he comes back, but his way of writing will be a dead giveway that he is him.

·
Tastemaker Extraordinare
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^Why not? Do you know him. He was cool!

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
SILVERLAKE said:
^Why not? Do you know him. He was cool!
Here read his sig: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/member.php?u=9680

"Hey all.It has been fun on this site:D And thank you for everything, everyone. But I think I am going to go for good, I have seem to have made a lot of enemies who think Iam a biased piece of shit and that is not a reputation I wish to have. Have fun!:) Ill miss you!"

·
Registered
4 Posts
Alot of people are biased in this forum since most of them haven't travelled around the world to all freakin cities. And that's that.

·
Registered
213 Posts
oh..

·
Tastemaker Extraordinare
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BLINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are back. I heard you got banned. I am glad it is not true.

Where ya been?!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Tastemaker Extraordinare
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well you couldn't been banned, cuz isn't banned for life, it sounds more like suspension.

It is good you are back...I don't know why you got banned, but whatever,,,,it doesn't matter now.

We just need Benji to come back....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts