Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm home relaxing watching I love Lucy while enjoying an iced cold brew. Then suddenly It came to me, wassup with some your usernames here. Some are very Unique, "mine" then some are odd and creepy and then some are like what on God's name where you thinking when create yours..

So basically I would like to know what does your username stand for?

Next time I'll create a better thread, so for now I will continue to enjoy Lucy Ricardo and Hot Ethel... Yummy!!!

BTW. Ferney, is my middle name And Habib is actually my real name, but who really uses a name like that in the first place...:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

·
I'm not Chinese
1,262 Posts
alex3000.

Well, my name is Alex and when I opened my account at SSP, I wanted my username to be just "Alex", but it was taken already.

I thought about "alex2000", but back then, everyone was using 2000 and 2k for everything. I didn't want to be one of the masses and I decided to go with "alex3000".

After a week or two, I discovered this forum and I registered here with the same name.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
i blame aim... way way back i started an account and could not think of anything. so i though ah what the hell, lets take a stab at botulinum toxin type a. [based of some stupid art school related project i did] aim let the user name pass and so here i am.

...though im beginning to regret starting my flickr account with that name... but there is always next year

·
Bleed Dodger Blue
1,773 Posts
I thought you were from SPARTAAAAA!!!!! or something :)
:banana2: BURN!!! lol.

Anyway, I needed a free internet connection a while back and my brother suggested this user name. phat is easy, tonez because my name is Tony. tons or tonz didn't work out, so that's why it's phattonez.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
RED=my fav color
Spork= a spoon thats a fork in High school cafeterias.
02 = the year i graduated from HS.

my buddies and i messed around using sporks at lunch, and we all used it for our e-mails when computers became popular in the late 90's.
and i picked Red.

·
Banned
579 Posts
well my real name is kevin and my birthday is august 22, my brother's birthday is january 22, my mom's birthday is june 22, my lucky number is 22, the street i live is 22, and i am planing to get marry at the age of 22

pretty scary huh?

btw my entire name is: Kevin Christopher Rodriguez, or kevin C. Rodriguez

·
Bleed Dodger Blue
1,773 Posts
^^And there are 25 letters in your name.

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
"kLAmedia" only because someone had already taken "See Phyllis".

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
:banana2: BURN!!! lol.

Anyway, I needed a free internet connection a while back and my brother suggested this user name. phat is easy, tonez because my name is Tony. tons or tonz didn't work out, so that's why it's phattonez.
ha... i always that it was Phatt [fat] onez... [ones]

you know...
if not, ask ferny im sure he could help

·
Avant Garde
3,807 Posts
well my real name is kevin and my birthday is august 22, my brother's birthday is january 22, my mom's birthday is june 22, my lucky number is 22, the street i live is 22, and i am planing to get marry at the age of 22

pretty scary huh?

btw my entire name is: Kevin Christopher Rodriguez, or kevin C. Rodriguez
Is your I.Q. 22?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts