SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be posting my favorites up soon, I just need a little spare time. Share some of your favorite or/and most beautiful skyscraper(s) you could think of.

·
Roof height crusader
5,925 Posts
^^ the Slaughterhotel is by far the ugliest building in the world :puke: Some nonboxy buildings like SWFC, ESB, 2IFC or Seoul Lotte tower look amazing but this abomination is hideous. I've never seen anything uglier than the Slaughterhotel and I don't mean that there only are no buildings uglier than the Slaughterhotel, I mean that nothing on this Earth is uglier than the Slaughterhotel :puke:

·
Real Horrorshow
23,338 Posts
^^ the Slaughterhotel is by far the ugliest building in the world :puke: Some nonboxy buildings like SWFC, ESB, 2IFC or Seoul Lotte tower look amazing but this abomination is hideous. I've never seen anything uglier than the Slaughterhotel and I don't mean that there only are no buildings uglier than the Slaughterhotel, I mean that nothing on this Earth is uglier than the Slaughterhotel :puke:
Ok...no comment...I just don't get it.:no:

·
MEGATALLS for AMERICA
265 Posts

Nothing beats this and certainly not the crap that is now being built there instead of this masterpieces.

Reactions: JBGC117

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes ChiSkyline, my favourite skycraper is also Trump world Tower. It is very beautiful and tall.
The Trump World Tower at United Nations Plaza is one of the most luxurious residential towers in the world.

·
38,009 Posts
My favourite is Ryugyong Hotel:
Interesting choice. I've never really thought of Ryugyong in terms of my favourite, but it does warrant consideration. It's a very impressive structure and Pyongyang is one of the few places on earth that suits it.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Real Horrorshow
23,338 Posts
I also like this, (probably because I've walked past it many times :lol:): (First Canadian Place, Toronto)

And Les Tours Hermitage in Paris:

·
Vigilant Citizen
1,375 Posts
This is a hard choice, but I have to say Sears Tower. It is one of those buildings that you really have to see in person. The glassy black facade and design of the building make it one of the most recognizable and unique in the world.

1. Sears Tower

2. Empire State Building

3. Burj Khalifa

- credit goes to Desert Diver

4. Trump International Chicago

Chrysler Building

Honorable Mentions

6. Petronas Towers

7. John Hancock Center

8. Taipei 101

9. Bank of China Tower

10. Jin Mao Tower