SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Formerly known as Bigboyz
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if a thread like this has already been posted here but which state was your favorite to visit and why? I liked California. So much to see and do. I also love the variety in topography. Mountains, desert, coast, etc. Florida is a close second.

·
Oh No He Didn't
5,297 Posts
Can't say I have an overall favorite.

That being said I did enjoy visiting:
Ohio (around Cleveland mostly)
Illinois (around Chicago mostly)
Minnesota
New York
Pennsylvania
Maryland
Virginia
Kentucky
Massachusetts
Louisiana
New Mexico
Arizona
California (mostly around San Francisco and San Diego)
Washington
Oregon

·
Registered
698 Posts
Not the most popular choice I'm sure, but my favorite state to visit is Maine. I wouldn't really want to live there year-round, but I find the rugged coastline, picturesque seaside villages and the outgoing, friendly (and Red Sox-obsessed:D) natives to be almost therapeutic. Especially in the summer.

California comes in at second, followed very closely by Utah. I'm a real sucker for places like Zion, Glen Canyon, Capital Reef and Joshua Tree National Parks.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Illinois (Chicago), Mass.(Brookline, my birth-home), Penn (Philly, how can you deny), California (Bay Area, Southland), Colorado (Denver, a place I lived), Indiana (Indianapolis, as home as it gets for me).

·
Al aire desde Tijuana
4,778 Posts
California (of course San Diego)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.